View Poll Results: ___
Detroit 0 0%
Chicago (H) 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 02:42 AM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
I had a ton to eat and my roommate sprung it on me right after I ate, so I puked after 40ish??? Awful puking too, I was MIA for a solid few mins. I came back and got caught up and then quit at 84 cuz I knew I was gonna puke again and I just didn't feel like puking again. When I do it again I'll organize my eating schedule a little better and get it done right. My roommate and his gf are gonna get the whole thing done without puking, so, good for them I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eating schedule has little to do with it. If you can't handle your booze you'll puke regardless.

Vegas side trip report. My roommate, that doesn't play poker, came out to stay with me in Vegas during the series and we both can handle our booze. The guys I was staying with are all younger(I'm 26 and they were all 20 or 21). After about 2 hours of playing massive amounts of billiards and drinking a mixture of margaritas and captain and coke we were all feeling good.

We order a cab and decide that Hard Rock is the place to make our scene. About 1 minute into the cab ride I can see one of my roomates from vegas shutting his eyes and wavering his head. I ask him if he's alright and he of course gives the standard "Yeaaaah". I knew then we needed to turn around immediatly. 2 seconds after he replied I saw his window go down and saw chunks of what I think was Chipotle flying onto the street and the side of the cab. The asian cab driver looks back and says with a face I'll never forget, "Aww man, I hate whitey's that can't hold their beer".

We end up turning the cab around and cleaning up his puke from the interior and the side of the cab. Sucked but I knew if we didn't we'd have to wait another 40 minutes for a cab.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:49 AM

Devin Lake,
"Complete players" tend to be somewhat overrated since hitting>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;>>>>>>>>>> defense and baserunning.

Gramps,
My internet is going haywire right now but go to
www.baseball-reference.com and look at Babe Ruths' ERA+.
The concept of ERA+ is 100 is a league average pitcher 200 is twice as good as league average etc. One reason I probably unfairly ranked Ruth is because he pitched at a young age and obviously would have improved.

Sippin Criss,
The century club is tough because of how you do it. Funneling 10 beers in 100 minutes would be much easier.

Also random puking story of mine.
I am predrinking before going to a club. I have a good buzz and realize the 26 (note I didn't drink the whole 26 because random friends took shots) of Vodka I was drinking isn't finished and will go bad since I opened it already. I finish it. Before going to a club we get food. I pass out on the table after ordering my food, I thought it was for like 5 minutes turns out it was like 20 minutes. I get up can't walk in a straight line have a restuarant full of people starring at me. Somehow get outside get put in a cab with my food. Get it in the cab sit down throw up, get kicked out of the cab, and he drives off with my food, bastard. I throw up twice more on the sidewalk grab another cab. Get back to rez completely sober since there is no alcohol in my system.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:07 AM

its known as 'pre gaming'

gross story

freshman yr, my gf threw up in the drawer of my nightstand in my dormroom
Old 08-10-2007, 03:32 AM

1, I am thoroughly reassured of the quality of this forum when I read posts containing the words Bradman and Lara.

2. In the "Lexus and the Olive Tree", the argument why generations cannot be compared in baseball is that the standard deviation of skill measured by the stats for catching, hitting or whatever they do in that strange game, has reduced massively. ie the old time big hitters had many worse pitchers to play off, and the old time pitchers had many worse hitters to score off.

3. I saw a very hot chick in Arequipa today: I'm afraid I stared very obviously ... she noticed .... I got embarrassed ... she said "Hola!" .... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

4. I dream of your 50NL figures at the moment, Manchild and Futuredoc are a distant image, after blowing most of my stack at MTTs, I'm back to grinding 1c/2c & 2c/5c 6 max to regain some confidence. I'm also playing micro 2 table SNGs: they pay top 4. Typical hand below:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

<font color="#C00000">Hero (t5045)</font>
UTG (t4200)
MP (t8015)
Button (t2965)
<font color="#C00000">SB (t6775)</font>

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls t400, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (t1100) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets t1600</font>, SB calls t1600, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t4620</font>, UTG folds, SB calls t3020.

Turn: (t11940) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (t11940) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: t11940

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has 9s 7c (full house, sevens full of queens).
SB has Kd 7h (full house, sevens full of kings).
Outcome: SB wins t11940. </font>

Confidence may take some time to restore!
Old 08-10-2007, 03:34 AM

9 before 9 sounds a lot like what happens to most people at pretty much every major college football school each saturday before a homegame.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:28 AM

final table, dink one, to rub in the fact i missed in all the ones I cared about.

Fulltilt 22r 11k 1/9
Old 08-10-2007, 04:32 AM

-12k downswing, kill me now
Old 08-10-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
-12k downswing, kill me now

[/ QUOTE ]

my record is 20k in 10 days of play, if it makes you feel any better
Old 08-10-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
9 before 9 sounds a lot like what happens to most people at pretty much every major college football school each saturday before a homegame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Velocity, if you live in iowa, what city?
Old 08-10-2007, 04:42 AM

someone please explain to me that foam soap stuff

is it liquid inside the bottle?
or is it foam inside the bottle?
Closed Thread