Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
this thread is fantastic,, I love this [censored].

Cornell Fiji you owe BradL $100.

Cornell Fiji wrote:

"Guys, there is no [censored] way that after all of this [censored] Brandi cleaned 30k out of Mark's accounts. There is also no chance that after all of this [censored] mark would be stupid enough to let her play on his accounts. Lets please put a stop to this baseless accusation now

All,
I will make a $100 friendly wager with anyone that the claim of Mark getting money cleaned out of his account is completely false. You must take the side that he has been scammed."

and BradL accepted,,,pay up loser.

[/ QUOTE ]
I already addressed this, but it drew crickets. The reason I'm concerned it could get sketchy is that all of a sudden the terms became "<$29.9K, I win", when initially the bet ostensibly was "I don't believe that something like this actually happened, and am willing to make a wager that it didn't". Interested to see how this turns out.

Also, he should just accept the loss of his $100 as his initial terms would have put him out a grand.

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
every guy on here was just too disillusioned with the fact that they might have some chance with her for an amount less than the 1800 dollar satellite buyin cost.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right, we were ALL like that. Except for you. Your prize is waiting for you under my desk.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG SOMEONE EXAGGERATED! TROLL TIME!

rj

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone *DELETED*

penis on back = $12,000

hangin with dutch and crew = Passport

bad poker playing stripper on your account = $30k = sattelite entry plus feeling dumb.

boyfriend paying for sattelite = anal

this fukin thread = PRICELESS
Old 12-18-2006, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, a sidenote for you gossip fiends while im at it, in the car ride back to vegas, brandi told me that she got her ex to put her in a satellite on the condition that she let him [censored] her in the ass, then she said, id rather let you do it, you want to? i pretty much lost all respect for her after she told me that

i ended up putting her in a satellite

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the part I love the most in this post. Newhizzle is saying (without actually saying it) that he took her up on that offer.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy the monies you have chimp dumped from newhizzle's account

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-18-2006, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by Dids

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow, after 99 pages of this, someone finally went too far and got a post deleted?

Dying of curiosity...

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted something like: Can someone tell me why there are only 3 tables currently running on Full Tilt right now? Alluding to the fact that the entire poker community has taken the day off and is reading this thread. But clearly the joke was over someone's head...

M

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no way I'm giving somebody with 14 posts credit for that being a joke. I just assumed you posted in the wrong thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm not even new, I just don't post! Seriously, it was funny though...

M

nh sir

[ QUOTE ]
so i guess ill go ahead and bloodbath the bitch

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
when i got back up, she was passed out in the bath, using towels as blankets and on the bathroom wall, written in blood, it said, "i will fly one day"

[/ QUOTE ]

Got her twice!

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What exactly did Brandi do 'wrong'?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. seriously. what do you need her to do? would a second holocaust convince you shes not all that great?

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Pick one of these responses:

!. If you don't understand the question, or didn't actually read my post, or don't understand the concept of gray area, well i'm sorry, but it's ok because you aren't obligated to answer the question.

Plus, i'm not sure of her connection to the holocaust. Was that her fault too?

or

2. I was one of the only people to vouch or semi-vouch for Bluff when he was saying brandi was bull [censored], so if you can't grasp the gray area and subtle nuances that cause me to ask that question, you're a stupid bastard and you need to shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

ohh, well made points. pretty much on level terms with "What exactly did Brandi do 'wrong'?" more profanity and insults to prove that youre arguing rationally plz!

rj

[ QUOTE ]
OMG SOMEONE EXAGGERATED! TROLL TIME!

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
Ugh, please don't hijack this thread with your whining, like you do to virtually every thread to which you contribute heavily.

The fact is, a lot of people were onto her from the get-go, but if you and BluffTHIS are going to fellate yourselves in this thread at least get the facts right.
Closed Thread