Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2006, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Build 55 of Sixth Sense Released

[ QUOTE ]
I have PM'ed and emailed SS regarding a refund, and I received a response telling me what to do. But any followup after that just never happened. I have sent another email and a PM that went unanswered. I don't mean to be rude, but what gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, we are still working on those. Expect another email in a day or two that will show the refund amount.

-Ben
Old 10-25-2006, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i know one of the guys was on vacation recently and had to take a break from 2p2 -- i know this doesn't put the money in ur pocket, but they are as straight-forward/honest as they come, and you've got nothing to worry about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree they are honest but it seems like the need to work on communication. When the one guy was on vacation (Brad...Brett...Bart...or whatever his name is) a lot of questions went unasnwered and a few people were left wondering what the deal was. I would suggest using the SS forums more and directing all questions there. They now have a legit product that is costing a lot of people big money and they are using the 2+2 Software as their main form of communication? That doesn't seem too professional. We used to see Pat answering some Pokertracker questions on here but you don't see it much anymore. If however you post a question on the pokertracker forum they are all over it white on rice. The SS forums...now forum...seems pretty much useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its Ben. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm back now.

Sorry, our communication and support has been poor. We are working on bringing it back up to a positive level. And yes, we plan on doing most support over on our forums to stop clogging things up here. If something appears to be unanswered, you can also email to "support@sixthsensepoker.com".

-Ben
Old 10-25-2006, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SS down for anybody else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Servers are up now. Occasionally our web server will reboot itself. When it does that it can be down for 2-4 minutes.

Our servers can *appear* down if you have a firewall problem, like accidentally block SS from accessing the Internet. Just go into your firewall software and make sure SixthSenseClient.exe isn't blocked.

-Ben
Old 10-25-2006, 10:58 PM

Default Sixth Sense Coming up

Just to let everyone know, we should have support (BETA) for 2-3 more sites by the end of this week. We plan on adding as many sites as we can to make SS as valuable as possible.

-Ben
Old 10-26-2006, 12:56 AM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Default Re: Sixth Sense Coming up

[ QUOTE ]
Just to let everyone know, we should have support (BETA) for 2-3 more sites by the end of this week. We plan on adding as many sites as we can to make SS as valuable as possible.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

what sites?
Old 10-26-2006, 02:41 AM

I've sent in multiple emails, have PM'd you, and have posted in this thread requesting a refund. Can someone please contact me? My username for sixth sense was Entity.

Rob
Old 10-27-2006, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've sent in multiple emails, have PM'd you, and have posted in this thread requesting a refund. Can someone please contact me? My username for sixth sense was Entity.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump. I replied to the email you sent out twice and still haven't gotten any responses/cancellations.

Rob
Old 10-29-2006, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bump. I replied to the email you sent out twice and still haven't gotten any responses/cancellations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently I'm not the only one.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:56 PM

Was thinking of buying as I play on Party but the support sounds terrible. Maybe you guys should hire some help.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently I'm not the only one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Four attempts, zero refunds. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]