Default Re: Bobbo\'s Bible

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am THE most generous, caring, and genuinely GOOD perso I know

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot humble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct. I am not humble. When I do well in poker, I let everyone know. When I don't do well, I let everyone know. If I had a $200k trust fund coming when I turned 21, I'd probably post about it every day. If I'm gonna post here I want approval, and I guess that's just an emotional/personaliy thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've found that many times when someone who describes themselves as not humble and then they list thier good characteristics, they are actually doing so to get validation from others about the things they thing are good about themselves. For example, many times when someone says "I'm the smartest person I know & not humble about it," they are really looking for someone to agree with them that they are, in fact, smart. Not because they think it's true, but in fact because they are afraid it might not be true.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:46 AM

Not being humble isn't quite the right word for what I way trying to say... I really don't know why I post here at this point. (humble free sentence coming up.) In the short time I've been here I feel like I've gotten to the point where I don't learn a whole lot from the strategy posts anymore. I feel like I now only post because of some emotional problems hahah... It might seem like I'm a narcissist, but I'm really just an insecure bitch. Anyway I stand by the things I say and I wont appologize for making a stupid joke about cancer. I've never hidden my name or my sreenames anwhere, so if you have an issue, contact me. I post here now primarily to brag/whine/ and get some kind of response I guess. I don't really know too many people here, and I certainly don't fit into the current SSNL mold.

I REALLY enjoy teaching and helping people, so my logical step is coaching. I don't believe I'm a good enough player to charge money, so anyone who is interested can learn some valuable things.

This might be my last post here at 2p2, I'll decide when I'm a little more sober. Nobody gives a [censored] about any of my posts except the occasionally offensive ones. There are a few posters here that have helped me a LOT both with poker and keeping my life straight. To the rest of you... keep grindin out 2-3ptbb/100 thinking you're the [censored].

If anyone wants to bitch me out, call me names or whatever, my AIM is iambuddyschultz. Skype is buddy.schultz

Without 2p2 I would be baggining groceries, but now 2p2 is holding me back. If there are any serious players interested in doing frequent sweat/coaching sessions (free) IM me. There are a lot of you guys that have been really cool to me, amd I really appreciate it more than you can imagine. Again there are a few of you that have been complete dicks to me and I hope you get cancer.

peace
Old 06-06-2007, 11:56 AM

wrshultz, you need to use a funnier disease. May I suggest "the plague" or "leprosy" ?
Old 06-06-2007, 12:03 PM

I make such dumb plays sometime.. bla bla.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This might be my last post here at 2p2, I'll decide when I'm a little more sober. Nobody gives a [censored] about any of my posts except the occasionally offensive ones. There are a few posters here that have helped me a LOT both with poker and keeping my life straight. To the rest of you... keep grindin out 2-3ptbb/100 thinking you're the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Overreact much?
Old 06-06-2007, 12:05 PM

why is "cancer" such a horrible disease to make fun of, but others, which are just as bad, are acceptable?

who cares. cancer is funny. aids is funny. death is [censored] hilarious imo.

quit whining you oversensitive bitches.

i like schultzy's twisted sense of humor [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not being humble isn't quite the right word for what I way trying to say... I really don't know why I post here at this point. (humble free sentence coming up.) In the short time I've been here I feel like I've gotten to the point where I don't learn a whole lot from the strategy posts anymore. I feel like I now only post because of some emotional problems hahah... It might seem like I'm a narcissist, but I'm really just an insecure bitch. Anyway I stand by the things I say and I wont appologize for making a stupid joke about cancer. I've never hidden my name or my sreenames anwhere, so if you have an issue, contact me. I post here now primarily to brag/whine/ and get some kind of response I guess. I don't really know too many people here, and I certainly don't fit into the current SSNL mold.

I REALLY enjoy teaching and helping people, so my logical step is coaching. I don't believe I'm a good enough player to charge money, so anyone who is interested can learn some valuable things.

If anyone wants to bitch me out, call me names or whatever, my AIM is iambuddyschultz. Skype is buddy.schultz

Without 2p2 I would be baggining groceries, but now 2p2 is holding me back. If there are any serious players interested in doing frequent sweat/coaching sessions (free) IM me. There are a lot of you guys that have been really cool to me, amd I really appreciate it more than you can imagine. Again there are a few of you that have been complete dicks to me and I hope you get cancer.

peace

[/ QUOTE ]

We [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you WR, don't leave us [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].
Old 06-06-2007, 12:18 PM

Cancer is not good because a lot of/most? people have had friends or relatives die of it. Leprosy is funny because nobody you know has it, and it makes your fingers fall off.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:20 PM

what if i knew someone that died in a grease fire [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]?
Old 06-06-2007, 12:22 PM

2p2 is [censored] anywayz, does anyone even use this for strat anymore?
Closed Thread