Normal 34 9.91%
Other: Please elaborate 16 4.66%
Voters: 343. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2007, 10:57 AM

Default Re: Thanksgiving Gone Wrong - Werewolf

[ QUOTE ]
mets, shut up

[/ QUOTE ]

hey chuck, you gonna ad anything at all villagery today or are you only gonna vote yourself again and complain that i post too much
Old 11-17-2007, 11:00 AM

METS: for one of the most experienced WW players around, mets has been wrong about a lot of stuff during this game. worst case in lynching him is that we

kill a villager off his game. best case...well, that should be obvious.

[ QUOTE ]
by the way, halloween game is over finally

-14 meant absolutely nothing?

[/ QUOTE ]

this was to Lucky. Why ask in this thread? Halloween ended a few days ago, why not ask during the postgame in that thread? Unless mets wanted to strike up a casual sounding conversation with the incidental benefit that it would remind us of a game where mets was a villager.

[ QUOTE ]
day 1s in a 17er are mostly crapshoots -- so when someone messes up and makes a post implying they didnt know villagers got a pm on day 1, if there are no better candidates they should be lynched .. amirite?

epi what r your other screennames
and why do you browse when not signed in
and why did you make up a screenname to play werewolf
and why is the sky blue

[/ QUOTE ]

this is about me. it shows a lack of basic reading comprehension or a desire to twist the facts, because what I'd actually said was
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, i have three 2+2 accts and am frequently not signed into any of them, as was the case when i first saw the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, sure, I could be lying, but if he thinks thats the case why not just say that he thinks I'm lying. Instead he moulds my response into something that would have given me away had I given the answer he wanted me to.

I'd quote numerous instances where he just says that I'm "sounding wolfy", but it might get a little boring. This is also un metslike. Mets thrives on logic and catching people out on facts (see Dustin incident below). He's not big on tone reads, but as thats all he has on me and seems at this stage in d1 to be getting support, he goes with it and hopes to bluster his way through.

Also, around this time, VR shows up and votes mets for no given reason. I just saw that VR got NKd. Its certainly possible that this was a peek.

[ QUOTE ]
wolves:
epi
dustin
solanthos
vr

[/ QUOTE ]

this is from nichp, and this is mets three minutes later

[ QUOTE ]
by the way, good list nich - i like it

[/ QUOTE ]

there are two dead villagers on this list. take my word for it that there are at least three in total. and this is mets again, an hour and a half
later (4.24pm on d1).

[ QUOTE ]
i sent durron epi, dmk, ourhouse, solan as my choices by the way. and the more i read, the more i like my first 3 at least

[/ QUOTE ]

positive feelings about wolf lists containing a bunch of villagers seem to be a recurring theme with mets around this time. notice that between the list he endorsed and the list he made, you have every single dead villager.

[ QUOTE ]
so if you are saying you havent been asked, im even more eager to start an ourhouse wagon tomorrow (or even today if this epi wagon doesnt go through for some reason)

so thanks for the info

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, does mets ever list a suspect who ISNT a villager?

[ QUOTE ]
wow did i catch you here dustin

dustin 155 pm
Quote:

its not majority lynch

dustin 243 pm
Quote:

ok. How many votes till majority? If we majority Epi can we start a new day?

durron 247 pm
Quote:

*SERIOUS MOD NOTE*

No majority today

dustin 434 pm
Quote:

Mets,

I asked about majority. Then Durron said no majority, then I said to you that there wasn't majority.

something doesnt add up

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess he really doesnt.

[ QUOTE ]
theory: as a wolf dmk would do this to try and save another wolf. in fact, i think he has recently iirc

[/ QUOTE ]

this after DMK dared to mention that I was probably a villager.

[ QUOTE ]
epi, dustin, oh, dmk

am i really this good?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, you're a bona fide genius.

[ QUOTE ]
(dmk)mets, my opinion itself shouldn't matter, no. but you should think about whether or not what you're doing benefits the village (hint: it isn't)

you're being extremely narrow-minded/1-tracked right now (/dmk)

im openminded. ive given 4 candidates and if someone had some compelling evidence to make me think epi wasnt a wolf id switch to one of my other ones in a second.

[/ QUOTE ]

given that all four are villagers, this isnt saying much.

[ QUOTE ]
ok im out of here

epi/ourhouse lynch would make me smile
dustin lynch i can live with
dmk lynch i wouldnt cry

anyone else getting lynched would make me pretty sad

hasta manana

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, im repeating the same point over and over. but, i figure, so did mets.

[ QUOTE ]
Fact: Mets has been posting a LOT as a villager recently.

Theory: Mets doesn't feel he can keep up the same volume of natural posts as a wolf. Therefore, he makes 500 posts about when Dustin talked about majority lynch.[/quote}

this is interesting from Zurvan.

Mets starts d2 with more of the same blinkered posts on how everything I do is wolfy. Again with complete absence of the logic that he normally thrives upon supporting his arguments with. Perhaps because his arguments against me are devoid of logic. He also makes repeated pro-FMX comments that might be interesting if we ever ascertain FMXs status. The rest of the day is a bunch of involved Dustin stuff that I won't quote because this post is probably long enough as is, and I have five other people to reread and I'd like to do it without losing the will to live.

My opinion at this stage is that mets has an above average but <50pc chance of being a wolf. I dont think that hes a good lynch today but my main point is that he's been so wrong this game you should probably stop blindly following the charge he started on me d1.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Epi guess what

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-17-2007, 11:03 AM

you think im a villager, would like to apologise for the last two days, and want my postal address so you can send me a gift as a token of our detente?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you think im a villager, would like to apologise for the last two days, and want my postal address so you can send me a gift as a token of our detente?

[/ QUOTE ]

i do think your a villager - from rereading your interaction with dustin it does look like V/V with dustin coming up villager. This was my opinion before reading your post blasting me.

After reading it -- sigh -- it's still that you are probably a villager

but since i suck and im so wrong, i guess that could mean you are a wolf

the thing i do find weird epi is the first long game you played with me was UGSAS1 i believe ... and all i did that game was push for villagers to get lynched and was a villager .. so in actuality this shouldnt surprise you that much
Old 11-17-2007, 11:06 AM

Wow, I think I just got saved some work. Clever me on asking Dustin for his thoughts on Zurvan last night. Combine what he said then with what I said in my "doomed villager" post d1 and you basically have my current opinion. So I'm down to four people I have to reread.
I think that Zurvan has a greater chance of being a wolf than mets, but still I think there are better lynches to be found today among the other names on my list. I also think that Zurvan and mets are somewhat unlikely to be a wolf pairing.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:10 AM

btw the people i have left to read are sixfour, nichp, kokiri, and fmx. they are listed in approximate order of my desire to see them dangling from a tree.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:13 AM

ok according to my notes (which im sure can be taken with a grain of salt) ... the 4 wolves come from these 6 people greater than 90% of the time

sixfour
Herbie
FMX
Chuck
Chim
Luckay
Old 11-17-2007, 11:15 AM

i really dont like a lucky vote. i also dont like a chim vote, but i think my read on chim comes from reasons that can be more easily faked than can luckys. herbie might bear reconsidering.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:24 AM

hmmm actually i can probably find someone id prefer to lynch over sixfour.