View Poll Results: Hands Per Day
Less than 500 34 35.05%
500-1000 28 28.87%
1000-2000 26 26.80%
2000-3000 5 5.15%
4000+ 4 4.12%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
I must be really dumb because I see no benefit at all to having your peeks die early. I could care less if I die before any of my peeks do. As long as I've posted all that info before I die, the village can use it once my peeks do start dying. I don't need to be alive in order for my peeks to be used effeciently. I would much prefer to peek people I expect to live a long time, because some of them will almost certainly die before I expect them to, and if I successfully peek ppl that die early then who the [censored] cares what type of seer I am if I have no living peeks???

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, this is yet another reason against the "kill unpeeked players" wolf strategy

Yes, that is why a villager votes someone - because they think they're wolfy. I'd love to see what specifically you think is wolfy about my posts.

Quick post before I fully read todays events:
I peeked MDoranD last night, he showed up as good to me, so I know at least I am not an insane seer.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

zurvan:
[ QUOTE ]
My list for today is xoom & Stephen

Either one is perfectly fine with me.

xoom

[/ QUOTE ]

wdcbooks:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so ummmm why is anyone voting for a silenced player today?

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying you won't vote for a silenced player? That could become an awfully convenient tool. If Chuckles was my best candidate I wouldn't hesitate, he only has two peeks at this point, so losing that info wouldn't be critical.

I am now voting Xoom however.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some reasons for voting me guys? Kind of wolfy to just throw those votes out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you were ridiculously wolfy in your very few posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was one of the few ppl that I found villagery on d1.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I must be really dumb because I see no benefit at all to having your peeks die early. I could care less if I die before any of my peeks do. As long as I've posted all that info before I die, the village can use it once my peeks do start dying. I don't need to be alive in order for my peeks to be used effeciently. I would much prefer to peek people I expect to live a long time, because some of them will almost certainly die before I expect them to, and if I successfully peek ppl that die early then who the [censored] cares what type of seer I am if I have no living peeks???

[/ QUOTE ]

Soah, if you are a good seer/opposite seer, you will want your peeks to die so you KNOW that your peeks are valuable. Then you will want to live on to make a few valuable peeks.

Seriously, I dunno what level people are thinking on, but it's astounding

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

zurvan:
[ QUOTE ]
My list for today is xoom & Stephen

Either one is perfectly fine with me.

xoom

[/ QUOTE ]

wdcbooks:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so ummmm why is anyone voting for a silenced player today?

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying you won't vote for a silenced player? That could become an awfully convenient tool. If Chuckles was my best candidate I wouldn't hesitate, he only has two peeks at this point, so losing that info wouldn't be critical.

I am now voting Xoom however.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some reasons for voting me guys? Kind of wolfy to just throw those votes out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you were ridiculously wolfy in your very few posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was one of the few ppl that I found villagery on d1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Day 2. Day 2 was the problem.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um so the wolves NEVER kill traz?? Do you not see the flaw here? That's why its smarter to kill traz early, maybe night 1 because he'll have been peeked by as few seers as possible AND because he's a good villager. The alternative is NEVER killing traz because of the info it will give the village, and IMO that is horrible for the wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm giving you a very valid reason why traz does not have to be a wolf here. He's not God. He doesn't get a copy of the game spreadsheet day 1. He was way wrong in LOTR, and I think it makes great sense for the wolves to kill people who are unlikely to be peeked. It's a new kind of seer hunting.

So why does thinking that make me wolfy again?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying traz is a wolf specifically. I'm saying using your logic to draw suspicion off traz is very very fishy. You're the one who was picking apart nichp's various ideas... I don't see why you didn't do the same with wdcbooks' unless you found it convenient for your own ends.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:08 PM

I'm pretty sure that "Kill strong villagers because they're not nightkilled the first 2 nights" is about the worst strategy the village could possibly take.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um so the wolves NEVER kill traz?? Do you not see the flaw here? That's why its smarter to kill traz early, maybe night 1 because he'll have been peeked by as few seers as possible AND because he's a good villager. The alternative is NEVER killing traz because of the info it will give the village, and IMO that is horrible for the wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm giving you a very valid reason why traz does not have to be a wolf here. He's not God. He doesn't get a copy of the game spreadsheet day 1. He was way wrong in LOTR, and I think it makes great sense for the wolves to kill people who are unlikely to be peeked. It's a new kind of seer hunting.

So why does thinking that make me wolfy again?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying traz is a wolf specifically. I'm saying using your logic to draw suspicion off traz is very very fishy. You're the one who was picking apart nichp's various ideas... I don't see why you didn't do the same with wdcbooks' unless you found it convenient for your own ends.

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOKS MADE WHAT, ONE POST? NICH MADE 500, ALL WRONG. I ALSO AGREED WITH BOOKS' IDEA, AND SAID SO.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that "Kill strong villagers because they're not nightkilled the first 2 nights" is about the worst strategy the village could possibly take.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think anybody is seriously considering this.