Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2006, 11:25 AM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

I unfortunately have to fulfill my duties as a citizen today (jury duty), but hopefully I get excused by noon PST. Before I leave I have to run down my list…

Alex Levin… If everybody else is happy to let you mow down villagers, that’s their deal, but I cannot see a good reason to let you live any longer. The Amplify defense sealed it.

Amplify… I did not like how suspicion so easily slipped off of you. I think you are the key to this whole deal.

Kyro… Your sudden change of heart has really surprised me. I think IY is a set-up, you’ve pegged your one wolf for posterity (Alex), and I am hating the roller coaster of trust I am on with you. Let’s just say it is an uphill battle for you.

Elevens... All over the place, and I know one of you between you and Kyro are a wolf.

Traz… You show up to derail Amp’s bandwagon. That’s good enough for me.

MadTown... I hate situations like his. My opinion if he is a wolf, it's bad for the game. Whatever.

Others… I think one of the people who voted Alex yesterday are wolves as well. I still haven’t heard a good reason to kill IY except for the fact that his bandwagon has been derailed. I think it is similar to Amp, except we actually have some evidence that points at Amp (or Tokyo).

My vote is for Amplify though because he is my best choice of a wolf, besides Alex, and Amp's death will hopefully make my list more clear. That's all I can hope for today.

I vote Amplify.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:30 AM

This game is still really big. I looked over the list of players remaining this morning and realized that I didn't even know some of them were still in the game. This is bad. I figure either the wolves are totally invisible or they are the ones we're relying on for analysis. Either way we're [censored].
Old 05-10-2006, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And now for the content portion of my post.

Could we please revisit VR? What are people's thoughts on her?
Last time I brought her up, I felt like I was being pummeled by older brothers defending their little sister.

**Of course, now that I've started this and refreshed the thread, she's made some posts that invalidate arguments I was going to make against her...

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that's some content you got there buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I realize it was less than stellar, but as I said, some of my reasoning was dissuaded by her flurry of posts while I was typing.

But I still wanted to put it out there
Old 05-10-2006, 11:48 AM

patton,

My sudden change of heart came with a reason. I find it highly unlikely both amplify and Alex Levin are wolves. And I am much more convinced of Alex than amplify.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:44 PM

I am in full support of IY yet again this round. The fact the Synsid bandwagon got a late push last round only makes him more WW in my mind.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:54 PM

Nobody seems to be talking, so I'm gonna try and spur more discussion. Wolves, feel free to chime in so I can figure out who you are. Thanks.

I find the wolf kills to be...interesting to say the least. Two solid players, followed by a highly suspicious solid player, followed by two people I was vocal about suspecting.

And, yet, here I am still.

In my mind, I feel like the wolves have a plan. There was a game where several solid players were killed off, and I was left alive. Why? So [censored] could manipulate me. (Interestingly enough, the wolves in that game were [censored], VR, and patton.)

I feel manipulated. I feel the fnord and Zurvan kills were to throw me in a tailspin. My hunch is that one of the wolves objective is to make things confusing for me during the daytime, as well as to cast suspicion on me. I think that person is Alex.

For some reason I think VR is becoming a solid suspect. And I never trust [censored]. In fact, I could see them both being wolves. Now THAT would be a solid plan. And it would at least make the whole "let's manipulate kyro" deal seem less like me tooting my own horn. (Which I swear I'm not trying to do.)

I think Nicholas has been acting different. I can't put my finger on it, but he's not the same he was when he was a villager. He's not very high on my list, but enough to make me think.

I trust elevens and to an extent amplify. Elevens posts make more and more sense. I will say this now. If elevens turns out to be a wolf, I will start a thread worshipping him for completely pwning me. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] As for amplify, I don't see Alex and amplify as wolves.

I think traz is probably clean. Lots of suspicion on him, but I usually can tell when he's being a wolf, and I don't think he is this time.

Patton, the third wolf in that debacle of a game we played, is probably a villager, but I really don't want to put too much stock in it. His thoughts on me and Alex are logical and make sense, however, so I'll stay off him for now.

Scott, chuckles, madtown, shortline, sumzero, thebram. Well, your guess is as good as mine.

As for Iron_Yuppie, part of me wants to keep him around. I don't know with him. I find the averted bandwagon to be odd for sure, but I really don't want to kill him just yet.

I want to get rid of confusion. Alex is confusing me. If I'm wrong, I'll take the blame for this game. I hope this post helped some.

vote alex levin
Old 05-10-2006, 01:14 PM

So let me get this straight, we are in the 6th round and the best reason you can come up with to kill someone is they are confusing you?
Old 05-10-2006, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So let me get this straight, we are in the 6th round and the best reason you can come up with to kill someone is they are confusing you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you doubting me chuckles?
Old 05-10-2006, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is going to sound wolfish as all hell, but I'll say it anyway.

I reread Iron Yuppie's posts this morning. I also reread Kyro's and Alex Levin.

I am now not sure of IY's guilt. I didn't really see anything. The biggest thing everyone was basing their accusations on was his late vote for Bobo. I don't see how this indicates anything. Am I being naive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you not be sure now, when you seemed so sure before? If anything, I look more guilty now than ever; I don't see how someone who was as suspicious of me as you are can think I'm less sure now.

I'm assuming that you are doing this so that when I am lynched you will look more innocent, but I have suspected you from the beginning, so my thoughts are perhaps colored by this.

Is this set up so that you will look reluctant to vote for me, when it is found out that I'm a villager?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is, sadly, the most suspicious recent post I can find. Vote IYuppie
Old 05-10-2006, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you doubting me chuckles?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, very much so. You don't seem to care about mishmash, yet you obviously care about this game. I don't see you as a seer, which only leaves one choice. It almost looked to me you were looking for an excuse to support a bandwagon Patton is trying to start.