Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

I answered a question. Get over it, heh.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did you read Heroes? I went so aggro day 6 I got lynched, and you're wondering why my style is more UTR now? That and I had a cold during Heroes (I said that in game a few times), and I'm fine now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked at your posts over the first two days and saw a marked difference in style.

If you were as aggro as you say then it sounds like lynching you was a big mistake- villagers can be as aggressive as they want and they don't have to care how they sound. And newbie wolfs I think normally are quiet and utr- so for you to be aggressive in your first game is a good thing- if you're a village here then go back to that.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did you read Heroes? I went so aggro day 6 I got lynched, and you're wondering why my style is more UTR now? That and I had a cold during Heroes (I said that in game a few times), and I'm fine now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure why you having a cold in heroes should matter.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:55 PM

Boiler, you said you liked me or fmxda today. What makes you like me, and me more than fmxda atm?

Dustin, your main reason is my style is different IIRC. Any thoughts to my two rebuttals of that opinion?

Nez, I replied to your opinion earlier, any thoughts?

Siegmund, your vote was a defense vote right? You're no longer in any danger it seems, so do you have another reason for voting me?

Luckay, can you show your reason for voting for me?
Old 03-31-2007, 06:58 PM

Dustin, d1-d2 of Heroes I was very passive. Trying not to step on any toes/get noob lynched for saying the wrong thing. Read my Sunday posts of that game, I'm going aggro on a ridicuolus scale at fmxda. It's not backed up by very good posts.

And having a cold makes me post different. I'm not going to sit and post paragrpahs about how he's a wolf, or he's a villager, or how this or that's a good/bad vote if I feel like garbage.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Dustin, your main reason is my style is different IIRC. Any thoughts to my two rebuttals of that opinion?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had my first wolf game and my style was different and my excuse was that I was lazy- you're style is different and you're saying that it was because you got lynched in your last game- thats plausible just like me not getting into a game and being lazy was plausible.

But its not just you not posting as much- in heroes you really seemed to lay your thoughts out (I will grant that your first econo vote there was similar to your Soah vote yesterday) but then after that all of your posts seemed so much more villagery than they do here- and I think your arguments could very well be bs just like mine were.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin, d1-d2 of Heroes I was very passive. Trying not to step on any toes/get noob lynched for saying the wrong thing. Read my Sunday posts of that game, I'm going aggro on a ridicuolus scale at fmxda. It's not backed up by very good posts.

And having a cold makes me post different. I'm not going to sit and post paragrpahs about how he's a wolf, or he's a villager, or how this or that's a good/bad vote if I feel like garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

its not about passive/aggressive its about thought process and seeing that in your posts

And I think you're contradicting yourself with your cold argument
Old 03-31-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boiler, you said you liked me or fmxda today. What makes you like me, and me more than fmxda atm?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not Boiler but I can exclusively reveal why I like you now for lynchaments today over fmdxa.

soah yesterday "look at the people who stay out of the spotlight and didn't vote me"

soahs wagon was pretty much going nowhere.

fmdxa was on it - Jack Bando <font color="red">wasn't</font> on it.

Nez makes good posts as to why a lynch for you over Boiler or Neil makes sense.

that plus you keeping off the soah wagon is what clinches it for me for now.

Bandowagon is getting up a head of steam - now might be a good time to crawl out from UTR and make a good case.

Speaking of UTR what happened to Siegmund???
Old 03-31-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JB
Neil
Siegmund ...

Do you guys have updated lists?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wolves: You, Nez, boiler?, matrix?

Villagers: Scott, Books, Jack?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. Neil, have you read this game thread?

Either my list or your list is absolutely terrible. Guess which one I am betting on.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had my first wolf game and my style was different and my excuse was that I was lazy- you're style is different and you're saying that it was because you got lynched in your last game- thats plausible just like me not getting into a game and being lazy was plausible.

But its not just you not posting as much- in heroes you really seemed to lay your thoughts out (I will grant that your first econo vote there was similar to your Soah vote yesterday) but then after that all of your posts seemed so much more villagery than they do here- and I think your arguments could very well be bs just like mine were.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, around day 3-4 I was making very good, thought out posts IMHO. But by day 5-6, I had gone from somewhat aggressive to VERY agressive. It didn't wokr, so I scaled back, even further back than the just somewhat aggressive phase you're seeing.