View Poll Results: Hands Per Day
Less than 500 34 35.05%
500-1000 28 28.87%
1000-2000 26 26.80%
2000-3000 5 5.15%
4000+ 4 4.12%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
Look at the first two kills. Dustin? lol.

They're not going to kill me because I've probably been seered by half the village. Once each player has seen a couple of dead players, it's alot easier for them to guage what seer they are, and it's lights out for the wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly why I didn't bother peeking you Day 1. Circular logic or something like that.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is inherently different enough to keep villager-Traz, villager-xorbie, villager-soah, etc... basically an ALL STAR TEAM in the endgame? I just don't see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG

DO YOU KILL A SEER OR TRAZ?

If 75% of people peek traz day 1, and the wolves kill him, 75% of people are that much closer to knowing whether they are a real seer.

Discussing proper wolf strategy does not make one wolfy.

[censored], that's the dumbest [censored] thing I've heard in htis game, and that includes econ's post last night.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um so the wolves NEVER kill traz?? Do you not see the flaw here? That's why its smarter to kill traz early, maybe night 1 because he'll have been peeked by as few seers as possible AND because he's a good villager. The alternative is NEVER killing traz because of the info it will give the village, and IMO that is horrible for the wolves.

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't think anyone could possibly persuade me to vote anyone but chuckles today, but jeremy has managed to do it. I will vote for either chuckles or jeremy today. Unfortunately, Stephen will likely be lynched, which is a shame because he's most likely a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your argument for lynching chuck again?

As far as I remember, it's "I have an amazing read on him, you should all do what I say"

zurvan:
[ QUOTE ]
My list for today is xoom & Stephen

Either one is perfectly fine with me.

xoom

[/ QUOTE ]

wdcbooks:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so ummmm why is anyone voting for a silenced player today?

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying you won't vote for a silenced player? That could become an awfully convenient tool. If Chuckles was my best candidate I wouldn't hesitate, he only has two peeks at this point, so losing that info wouldn't be critical.

I am now voting Xoom however.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some reasons for voting me guys? Kind of wolfy to just throw those votes out there.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Um so the wolves NEVER kill traz?? Do you not see the flaw here? That's why its smarter to kill traz early, maybe night 1 because he'll have been peeked by as few seers as possible AND because he's a good villager. The alternative is NEVER killing traz because of the info it will give the village, and IMO that is horrible for the wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm giving you a very valid reason why traz does not have to be a wolf here. He's not God. He doesn't get a copy of the game spreadsheet day 1. He was way wrong in LOTR, and I think it makes great sense for the wolves to kill people who are unlikely to be peeked. It's a new kind of seer hunting.

So why does thinking that make me wolfy again?
Old 02-21-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

zurvan:
[ QUOTE ]
My list for today is xoom & Stephen

Either one is perfectly fine with me.

xoom

[/ QUOTE ]

wdcbooks:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so ummmm why is anyone voting for a silenced player today?

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying you won't vote for a silenced player? That could become an awfully convenient tool. If Chuckles was my best candidate I wouldn't hesitate, he only has two peeks at this point, so losing that info wouldn't be critical.

I am now voting Xoom however.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some reasons for voting me guys? Kind of wolfy to just throw those votes out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you were ridiculously wolfy in your very few posts.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:03 PM

I must be really dumb because I see no benefit at all to having your peeks die early. I could care less if I die before any of my peeks do. As long as I've posted all that info before I die, the village can use it once my peeks do start dying. I don't need to be alive in order for my peeks to be used effeciently. I would much prefer to peek people I expect to live a long time, because some of them will almost certainly die before I expect them to, and if I successfully peek ppl that die early then who the [censored] cares what type of seer I am if I have no living peeks???
Old 02-21-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wolves always want reasons for people suspecting them. Takes the pressure off of them.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look at the first two kills. Dustin? lol.

They're not going to kill me because I've probably been seered by half the village. Once each player has seen a couple of dead players, it's alot easier for them to guage what seer they are, and it's lights out for the wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think a bunch of people seered mdorand already, yet he was killed over me or jjhender or whoever. Why was he killed? The wolves are not following the conventional wisdom because it is WRONG. I think this explanation was just designed to give cover to the strong villagers who have inexplicably not died yet.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't think anyone could possibly persuade me to vote anyone but chuckles today, but jeremy has managed to do it. I will vote for either chuckles or jeremy today. Unfortunately, Stephen will likely be lynched, which is a shame because he's most likely a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your argument for lynching chuck again?

As far as I remember, it's "I have an amazing read on him, you should all do what I say"

[/ QUOTE ]

I read his posts. He's easy to read. He's not a villager this game. He's posted zero content through two days other than to try to get me off his back.