Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2006, 09:15 PM

Default Re: MAFIA: TURF WARS (GAME THREAD)

I haven't had time today to go over tokyo's posts like I wanted to do today. I will get to it tonight or tomorrow morning, but it looks to me more like 11s cleared GT1T on his first look rather than implicated tokyo. Right now tokyo is a big question mark in my mind and given the way some people (DMB especially) jumped on him and the way some people are staying away from him, determining his role could be a strong way to link people together.

There doesn't seem to be any consensus at all about who to lynch today and today has gone on for quite a while. While I'm all for allowing sufficient time for the villagers to make their thoughts known, I think a 1.5 IRL days are probably enough. Everyone (except fnord) is suspected by at least one other player, but let's try to consolidate our suspcions so that this day can end and we can get some more information. Kbar seems to be on the most number of suspect lists, so I think we should go that route. If not, it looks like MDD or SH are pretty high on several lists. I could go MDD easily and maybe SH with some convincing.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:57 PM

vote kbar
Old 06-04-2006, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Which votes on kbar are you referring to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh.....GetThere's and Pistol's.

I agree with you that we have too many suspects, but I would be more curious to know who you believe are the "confirmed villagers" - because in my mind no one is a confirmed villager except Fnord.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that nobody is "confirmed" except for fnord.

Fish isnt 100% clear. Elevens mentioned him as a villager, but there's no way to know if he was just responding to "the incident" or if he was going off of a view.

Elevens mentioned he wasnt sure about pistolero, but was starting to believe he was a villager. Obviously not cut and dry, but I'm inclined to think he's more likely a villager than most.

Elevens had 2 views right?
As I said before, I think he saw tokyo and pistolero. (With a small chance that he saw fish instead of pistolero)

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 100% positive he never saw me, and like 99% positive he saw GT1T instead. Elevens was pretty clear on trying to get the message that our instincts to follow kyro were erroneous once he checked out GT1T (likely the first night). GT1T was the only person Elevens seemed to be certain on. He threw out vague suspicions on me and Areinitz (who turned up village), and it is my belief that if he had viewed a mafia, he would be a little more up front about it.

Elevens knew he was the deputy and with all cops outed/dead, and if he held the name of a mafia and a suspected but cleared villager(GT1T), there is no way he would not be a little more forward with leaving clues. If I was the deputy and was basically the last line of defense against 2 mafia teams and I knew 33% of the remaining mafia, there is no way I would let myself run the risk of being night killed without dropping SOMETHING fairly concrete. Giving up all of the past cop views, clearing a villager and uncovering a mafia at this stage of the game is so insanely huge that you could say he should've came out the day before he died. Elevens does not appear to be retarded, so he should have recognized this. If he did indeed, then it is my opinion that he almost certainly viewed 2 villagers, one of whom was almost certainly GT1T.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:44 AM

Well I got a nasty case of food poisoning today so until I get better this is the last time I am checking in lynch kbar
Old 06-05-2006, 11:07 AM

Lynch kbar
Old 06-05-2006, 11:07 AM

Well with 12 hours between posts, I really dont see us going anywhere else besides kbar at this point.

I did want to add a response to tokyo though.
If all he saw were villagers, then why was he killed? Just for what he said about GT1T?

Also, what if he didnt uncover a mafia, but found a prostitute instead? Killing the last ho is nothing compared to killing off her family. So coming out with only that info wouldnt make sense.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:19 AM

<font color="red">NIGHT</font>

Final Votes
[ 0 ] Chuckleslovakian votes kbar
[ 0 ] DMBFan votes kbar
[ 0 ] fishmonger votes GetThere1Time
[ 0 ] fnord votes tokyo
[ 1 ] GetThere1Time votes kbar
[ 7 ] kbar votes
[ 1 ] KyrosMom votes kbar
[ 0 ] MDoranD votes kbar
[ 0 ] pistolero votes kbar
[ 1 ] ScottHoward votes kyrosmom
[ 0 ] thebram votes kbar
[ 1 ] tokyo votes ScottHoward

kbar has been lynched. He was a Villager.

Mafia, Dr Bag, Prostitute, PM me ASAP with actions.

I won't be around much today, so you have until about 9PM.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:16 PM

<font color="red">It is Day</font>

This morning, Pistolero's body was found peppered with arrows. He was a Villager.

Also found was Fnord, our Retired Cop

There are 9 residents of Pogglesborough.

Chuckleslovakian
DMBFan
fishmonger
GetThere1Time
KyrosMom
MDoranD
ScottHoward
thebram
tokyo

5 votes to lynch.

*****MODERATOR NOTE*****

My wife was at the hospital today, and it is very likely she will be induced in to labour some time this week. When (if) that happens, I will no longer be available. I'm going to be asking for a replacement mod to wrap up the game. If this happens, I'll announce it in thread, and we will mod together until I'm gone.

*****MODERATOR NOTE*****
Old 06-05-2006, 07:25 PM

arrows? what kind of bush league ass mafia is this?
Old 06-05-2006, 07:28 PM

Tokyo!!,

that's a good point about Elevens - with a confirmed villager who had a lot of heat on him, plus another mafia (you), it may have been coming out time - especially if you were corleone. and his GT1T clues were so in-your-face compared to his one half hearted mention of you. this is making me think more and more like you were not a peek.