< 10 hours/week 16 17.58%
10 to 20 hours/week 49 53.85%
20 to 30 hours/week 19 20.88%
30 to 40 hours/week 4 4.40%
> 40 hours/week 3 3.30%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2006, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Average Speed VI Game Thread

are we getting anywhere with all these posts? I'm still clueless as to why bram is being voted ... his posts yesterday are a little interesting, here is his vote history:

08:47 thebram votes OH
09:07 thebram switches to kyro
10:45 thebram switches to wdcbooks
09:58 thebram switches to fnord

so the most interesting thing from my point of view is the unchanging vote for almost 12 hours, and then the sudden last minute change to fnord ... but it was an unnecessary vote because fnord already had the majority ... but its possible bram didnt know that cause the last 5 votes for fnord all came within 9:57-9:58 ...

As for the pudley suspicion ... don't think i've ever played with him ... nothing in his post really stands out besides the "how'd i do?" ... something about that doesnt sit well with me.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:07 PM

So, I just read the last 28 posts and learned that I'm a wolf. Nice.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

so the most interesting thing from my point of view is the unchanging vote for almost 12 hours, and then the sudden last minute change to fnord ... but it was an unnecessary vote because fnord already had the majority ... but its possible bram didnt know that cause the last 5 votes for fnord all came within 9:57-9:58 ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said,

unless bram is trying to 27th level specifically... me... (or is counting on me to convince everyone else) there is no way he would switch to fnord at the last minute if he was a wolf. period. Plus I agreed with almost all of his logic in the entire round yesterday, and when I feel like I'm on the same page with someone else they usually turn up villager.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
howl. Nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

wtf?
Old 07-25-2006, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are we getting anywhere with all these posts? I'm still clueless as to why bram is being voted ... his posts yesterday are a little interesting, here is his vote history:

08:47 thebram votes OH
09:07 thebram switches to kyro
10:45 thebram switches to wdcbooks
09:58 thebram switches to fnord

As for the pudley suspicion ... don't think i've ever played with him ... nothing in his post really stands out besides the "how'd i do?" ... something about that doesnt sit well with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made it clear that I suspected books and fnord.
I started reading the 175 new replies at around 9:00pm, and finished around 9:50.

When I made my vote, I didnt know if fnord had the lead or not.
I make no appologies for voting fnord over you, or for making the change at the last minute.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:10 PM

bram, i dont think you are wolf ... just trying to figure out what people are thinking ... it makes no sense to me.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:10 PM

dkx

You say lots of things are "interesting".

Please elaborate. What is interesting about them? What conclusions can you draw from them? Does anything in that post mean anything?

Thanks

Also - this is your second long game, isn't it? And pudley was in the other one you played, like, a week ago.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:11 PM

bram's vote on me is what has me up on my suspect list, to be completely honest with you...

Call it egotistical but...

I was reading through one of the old AS games where fnord and xorbie were wolves. I was trying to find something about fnord that would make me change my mind. Something caught my eye. Back when ScottHoward was being the TOC (Tool of the Century), we were turbolynching him first round. I made a comment that I didn't care if he was a wolf or not and I just wanted him gone. xorbie said something to the effect of...

"fine, i'll vote the weakest link. vote kyro."

xorbie was a wolf.

Bram made pretty much THE EXACT SAME POST in this game. Now, obviously, it's not hard evidence, and it is completely possible villager bram would make that joke. But it caught my eye, and I've been trying to pay attention to his posts. I think we may be dealing with a wolf here.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:11 PM

hi zurvan ... when i say "interesting" thats more like my way of saying there's something weird about this, but i need to figure it out before i make a statement. It could also be just me thinking out loud (i tend to do that a lot) and could be random bs. As for teh other long game, i was lynched day 2, so i didnt follow the game as closely after that. I will review ASV to see if i can pick up anything "interesting" =)
Old 07-25-2006, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, I just read the last 28 posts and learned that I'm a wolf. Nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

That bothers me. Before fnord got lynched, you were the most clear villager to me.