Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2006, 08:02 PM

Default Re: NO INFORMATION GAME THREAD

One more thing before I head out for the night. (I may check back in to put in one last vote but frankly I like where mine is right now.)

IF we do end up lynching traz tonight, and IF he comes up villager, where do we stand with luckay? He has basically acted as if word is gospel all game. I have no idea if he's a wolf or not, and I'm leaning not, but we've seen what people like him can do (see shorty in pirates)

Basically what I'm saying is, IF luckay is a wolf, and we continue to follow his word, we will lose. End of story.

Carry on.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:04 PM

Stephen,

JESUS [censored] CHRIST IF YOU HAD MADE MORE POSTS LIKE THAT EARLIER IN THE GAME, I WOULDN'T WANT TO LYNCH YOUR ASS.

But seriously, good call on mornelth. I'll switch for now.

bluffblank
Old 12-21-2006, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
luckay, if you were anyone else, post #8516577 would be very convincing. Unfortunately, you are nuts so I have no idea whether to be convinced or not.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT. Remember, Luckay's wolf finding skills are horrible.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, I've looked straight at those posts you quote and come to the EXACT opposite conclusions. Are we even playing the same game?

[/ QUOTE ] this is fine, villagers coming to the opposite conclusions...it happens. Maybe more-so with me, since I speculate quite a bit sometimes. But if I could fake seer right now, I would totally do it...N0 I peeked Bluffblank, N1 I peeked traz, they're both wolves, and village would winnnnn

sure, there's some chance that I'm wrong, it would be egotistical of me to convince everyone to just join on "because I'm right"...but the evidence is there and I argue that it points towards traz & bluff = wolf, tabako = villager

if you've read through and come to the opposite conclusion, then I'll of course still try to strongly persuade you to my side, it's my style.

Anyways, I've layed out my argument, carry on [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2006, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, I've looked straight at those posts you quote and come to the EXACT opposite conclusions. Are we even playing the same game?

[/ QUOTE ] this is fine, villagers coming to the opposite conclusions...it happens. Maybe more-so with me, since I speculate quite a bit sometimes. But if I could fake seer right now, I would totally do it...N0 I peeked Bluffblank, N1 I peeked traz, they're both wolves, and village would winnnnn

[/ QUOTE ]
This is absolutely hilarious.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:10 PM

Kyro,

Point taken. Doofus. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2006, 08:19 PM

bluffbank

Nich has risen a lot on my list (from not on it to high on it) today. He is in survival mode big time, which scares me because he usually does not put survival so high on his list of priorities.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bluffbank

Nich has risen a lot on my list (from not on it to high on it) today. He is in survival mode big time, which scares me because he usually does not put survival so high on his list of priorities.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think soah's death helps us figure out nich. soah was most likely killed by wolves (discounting the remote possibility that vigilantes killed him and either the wolves or the serial killer was blocked last night).

yesterday, soah seemed to be trying to lynch nich. he presented a list of games nich has played in arguing that nich posts a lot on day 2 as a villager. soah also abannoned the nich vote after it didn't get enough support, saying he was just trying to gauge peoples reaction to a nich vote. but nich seemed to be the person soah would most like to lynch at yesterday's end.

but would the wolves eat someone who was so obviously attacking a wolf, especially when nich was never close to being lynched yesterday? i don't think so. for now, i'm putting nich in the villager category. but there is also some chance the wolves learned that soah was the sk and ate him for this reason.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tabako seems wolfia.

[/ QUOTE ]
vote lastchance
Also, I'll roleguess messqnger on luckay or boiler tonight.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tabako seems wolfia.

[/ QUOTE ]
vote lastchance
Also, I'll roleguess messqnger on luckay or boiler tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't role-guess messenger. It sucks. Role-guess night kill.