Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

anyone else having slow transfers going through at the moment?

im waiting on 1k to go through for last 30 mins [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 04:59 PM

Guy was Actionbrett on both 2+2 and Stars. New guy, but I'd done a couple of n00bs before and they'd been absolutely fine. I genuinely believe he was just being dense as he sorted things as soon as I spoke to him.

He said he waited till I had processed the funds through to him at stars, then cancelled the P2P at Neteller and received the funds back in his account, although I was only made aware of this by a vigilant 2+2er who saw him post in a thread at Covers. There were never any issues with my Neteller, so I can't be entirely sure whether he was just talking crap or actually managed to do this.

Whatever, matter is resolved and he was really apologetic, saying he just wanted to give Neteller some hassle for what they're doing, and as soon as he realised it would affect me he tried to sort things out straight away. I genuinely think he was just being a bit stupid, and I can kinda understand people doing some dickish things at this time.

Just please don't do it again anyone....
Old 01-29-2007, 05:01 PM

Default Transfer speeds at Stars

Non Americans doing the transfers......have you guys noticed that it is really quick for transfers to people you've already done before? I'm in the middle of doing a transfer for a new guy and its taking a long time. In the meantime, I did another transfer for someone who I already did 2 days ago and it went thru in 5 min. Anyone else notice this? Must be Stars doing security checks.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:01 PM

hmm they really just ship you the $ then once you send them the $ they can just take it back? just like that? really?
Old 01-29-2007, 05:03 PM

i have $900 i need to move to stars. Please contact me and please have references. Will pay going rate.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:04 PM

Yes, transfers are slow. My last three have all been 30-40 mins.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Transfer speeds at Stars

[ QUOTE ]
Non Americans doing the transfers......have you guys noticed that it is really quick for transfers to people you've already done before? I'm in the middle of doing a transfer for a new guy and its taking a long time. In the meantime, I did another transfer for someone who I already did 2 days ago and it went thru in 5 min. Anyone else notice this? Must be Stars doing security checks.

[/ QUOTE ]

im putting a note in the 'comment for support' part of the transfer letting them know that im authorising it and basically explaining why im making the transfer.

im in middle of one now for over 30 mins tho so dunno if it actually helps or not [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Edit: just went through as i made this post [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those of you PMing me, I can help you out later tonight if you can wait. I have a full 50k dep limit for Stars and 5k for UB.

My aim is LNG33@HOTMAIL.COM

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I mean my msn messenger is LNG33@HOTMAIL.COM [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 05:06 PM

Sounds like Ursine Cotcher made the mistake of not pressing 'accept' for the transfer at his Neteller account before sending the money to stars, allowing the sender to cancel the not-yet-completed transaction. Probably best not to keep any of your own hard-earned in Neteller while helping to transfer..

btw - i'm still able to help out today to the tune of $1500 to stars. PM or MSN vilemerchant AT mschumacher.com
Old 01-29-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Transfer speeds at Stars

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I have the same problem. I did a transfer that took over an hour while 2 others I did after that one passed within 30 minutes
Closed Thread