Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 01:15 AM

Default Re: My Statement

1000!

Default Re: ZeeJustin the next to get caught multi accounting Party MTTs

I don't know how my name has gotten involved in this. I have never once multi-accounted and I have never even associated with ZeeJustin other than meeting him for a few seconds in Atlantis.

If you are referring to my post about my acct being frozen on bodog due to JJProdigy playing on my account for 15 minutes in a $50 tourney while I went to Wendy's to get some food... that has all been taken care of without me even having to do send them anything. This was 2 months ago and no I did not know JJ was 16 at the time, and no JJ was not in the same tournament.

Thanks locutus for dragging my name into this.

DVaut1,

Your previous post seems flawed to me. If people had wanted to come forward with the information that people were multiaccounting they would have. They don't need a special outlet at 2+2 to do that, and I do mean to do that here should they so choose (of course I think 2+2 should probably largely stay out of something like this and leave it to the poker sites to discover, manage, regulate the cheaters but thats a whole other thing)

At any rate the thing is that even with some incredibly involved system to report cheating scams to the public the cheaters will simply stop leaking their schemes to anyone who reports on them. It can't work.

Oh, one last thing, someone implied that Shaniac had some sort of advantage over the rest of us for knowing that people were multi-accounting. That's pretty silly, all he knew is that he was by default as disadvantaged as the rest of us. It's not like knowledge that people are multi-accounting allows you to nullify the edge they are creating by multi-accounting in the first place.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We feel largely the same way about it. The difference is that I knew about it and you didn't. Other people seem to think my ethical issue is that I knew about it and didn't inform on people. Maybe they are right.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were the sort of person who was going to inform on people, you wouldn't know about any cheating because nobody would tell you about it.

To expect you to suddenly change personality is unfair.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

You are probably right Lori. He is a coward and one WHO LOOKS THE OTHER WAY and DOESN'T RAT OUT A CROOK to help those being preyed on. Such a person probably doesn't have the backbone to change.

[/ QUOTE ]

He hasn't stumbled across these people cheating. They have told him in confidence. I hope they all get caught and have their money taken from them, but it's not shaniac's job to do it.
If he stumbled across random people cheating and didn't report it then that would be looking the other way.

Lori

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We feel largely the same way about it. The difference is that I knew about it and you didn't. Other people seem to think my ethical issue is that I knew about it and didn't inform on people. Maybe they are right.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were the sort of person who was going to inform on people, you wouldn't know about any cheating because nobody would tell you about it.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

You are probably right Lori. He is a coward and one WHO LOOKS THE OTHER WAY and DOESN'T RAT OUT A CROOK to help those being preyed on. Such a person probably doesn't have the backbone to change.

[/ QUOTE ]

I and others have made my position on snitching pretty clear throughout this thread. It's a non-controversial ethical guideline to most, and I will try to not dignify your attacks on my character anymore, because they have been proven to be irrelevant and besides-the-point.

Default Re: ZeeJustin the next to get caught multi accounting Party MTTs

Sounds like what a cheater would think.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get the F over youself. Tell me a time you had a friend or family member come to you about something quasi-legal and you ran straight to the authorities. Or are you 17 with no real life experiences yet?
Old 02-25-2006, 01:17 AM

Curtains, I am with you here, but I think your example was way off.

A better would be drunk driving. How many have friends (or themselves) who drink and drive? If you drink and drive you are 100x worse than JJ or ZJ. If you know someone who does, and dont turn them in, you are 1000000 x worse than curtains or Shane.

Lets get back on some more average sized horses for a little while.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:18 AM

shaniac / curtains

You are not seriously trying to equate a victimless crime with cheating people out of money are you? The two of you come of almost as bad as ZJ in this thread.

J
Old 02-25-2006, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So, if someone trusted me enough to confess to a bank robbery/murder and didn't want to tuurn himself in, I probably would not be the one to do it. You are correct in that supposition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations! The criminals and corrupt of society can prosper with the acquiescence of such fine citizens as yourself. You should feel so proud. Just be sure to let your neighbors know that you really aren't a good neighbor yourself, because if you see their car getting jacked in the middle of the night you aren't going to call the police or even take effective action to stop them when it's your "friends" doing the jacking.
Closed Thread