Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2006, 07:53 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

ONE THOUSAND!!! Not unheard of, but a milestone just the same. When will it end? Will it be a happy ending for all? Stay tuned!
Old 11-07-2006, 07:54 PM

He mentioned that my situation was somehow different but I really am not sure why.

He did not mention that I needed to keep that info a secret or anything. Just that he was going to be able to pay me on Nov 20 which I guess I appreciate.
No idea how specifically my situation somehow is different from your guys' though (if it's starluck stuff then I've been pretty much reading past most of those posts).

I also agree with FON on the whole issue of E.Z. having non-2+2 friends who are due payment but not telling them to send the ID.
Whether or not you agree with FON's policy on this he made it pretty clear ON HERE that you won't get paid if he doesn't get the ID.
EZ knows this.

So why EZ could purposefully keep this knowledge from his friends seems pretty weird.
If he was my friend and I found out that he kept such knowledge from me and then said, "I wanted to see if FON would do it" (even though FON said he would not) then I would be pretty unhappy with my 'friend'.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just to update everyone...FON says he will pay me on Nov 20 due whatever my situation was/is.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, i want to be paid on November 20th too, whatever my situation was/is.
Same rules should apply to all.

[/ QUOTE ]

The same rules do apply to all. MicroBob should have been approved back in September, but due to an oversight on my end, was not. As such, he was not afforded the opportunity to "Claim it!" until over a month later when the oversight was recognized and corrected. You, on the other hand, have made every effort to be a thorn in my side when you've not even been approved by the advertiser.

You sound like little kids whining to their parents, "but...but...but...billy got to stay out after dark...why can't I?"
Old 11-07-2006, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just to update everyone...FON says he will pay me on Nov 20 due whatever my situation was/is.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, i want to be paid on November 20th too, whatever my situation was/is.

[/ QUOTE ]

The same rules do apply to all. MicroBob should have been approved back in September, but due to an oversight on my end, was not. As such, he was not afforded the opportunity to "Claim it!" until over a month later when the oversight was recognized and corrected. You, on the other hand, have made every effort to be a thorn in my side when you've not even been approved by the advertiser.

You sound like little kids whining to their parents, "but...but...but...billy got to stay out after dark...why can't I?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Do your posts always have to be so patronizing?
Its not a very professional way to handle your business.
I would hardly call asking for updates on the progress of my account being a thorn in any business`s side.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do your posts always have to be so patronizing?
Its not a very professional way to handle your business.
I would hardly call asking for updates on the progress of my account being a thorn in any business`s side.

[/ QUOTE ]

In response to an otherwise welcomed change in tone:

[ QUOTE ]
Since 10/30/06 08:22 PM:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey buddy, how are those manual credit requests coming along with SIA?
Its been over a month now since they were made. Whats the reason for the delay?

[/ QUOTE ]

My broker told me he'd update me as soon as he hears back...his affiliate manager seems to keep telling him "in a few days." I'll check back with him tomorrow...hang in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How are the manual credit requests from SIA coming along?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same as they were at 08:49 PM last night, when I answered your question the first time. You need to understand that the speedy-turnaround for SIA manual credit requests in the past was, as my broker put it, "the exception and not the rule." It is not uncommon for manual credit requests (especially gambling related) to be outstanding for 1-2 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Still nothing in my neteller.
And SIA offer still pending on CCU.
Update on that FON, as it was requested Sept 28th?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop asking! As stated several times before...I'll provide an update when there is a an update to be given!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I`ve been in regular contact with the affiliate dept of SIA since the shenanigans of the early days of this thread, so since you`ve started paying out, iv gotten onto them myself again to try and sort out my manual credit request. Has the affiliate manager given any indication to your broker what the reason for the delay is? Ta

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my understanding that it isn't actually a delay...but a return to the norm. More specifically, it seems that we were experiencing very quick turnaround for a while, but now things are back to "normal." At this point it doesn't matter if your request is approved tonight or November 30th - Don't worry, I'll keep you posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
So any word on those manual credit requests from SIA?
Im still waiting since September 28th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now tonight:

[ QUOTE ]
Well i dont hear of you doing anything to speed it up.
Its nearly 6weeks since the manual credit was requested.

[/ QUOTE ]

So again…stop asking; it’s out of my hands!

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT is being a thorn in one's side. That, or this:

[ QUOTE ]
Whats the deal with these [censored] manual credit requests anyway? Whats the [censored] delay?
I completed my offer and my claim was received by you on the 10th of [censored] September.
Then i sent you my proof of deposit etc with SIA on the 27th of [censored] September.
And you sent me a pm on the 28th of [censored] September stating that my manual credit request had been received.
I completed all my side of the t&c`s in [censored] September so the following month according to your sites rules is October in my case.
Assclown.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-07-2006, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So why exactly are you making him wait until the 20th instead of just sending the money immediately?
Old 11-08-2006, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So why exactly are you making him wait until the 20th instead of just sending the money immediately?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he can.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he can.

[/ QUOTE ]

November 20th is middle-ground; nothing says he necessarily would have claimed the offer in September...he just never had the opportunity to. I'm not surprised that although he's happy with receiving payment on November 20th...people whom it doesn't at all affect aren't.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:57 PM

Any progress on the lucks?
Old 11-08-2006, 04:59 PM

Hi Sheldon,

I had sent you an email a couple of weeks ago about the Sports Interaction thing. I did get your payment a few days later, so thanks for that. I hadn't realized that you were posting on 2+2, but I think it's great that you've kept up a presence and tried to assure everyone that they would be paid. For a one-man operation, you're still giving better customer service than just about every poker/sportbook site I've ever dealt with.

And other people: Please don't freak out. I got paid. Others have said they were paid numerous times. You'll get paid too.

Thanks,

Greg