FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What type of game(s) do you play most
Limit HU ring 84 46.15%
Limit HU tourney 3 1.65%
NL/PL HU ring 41 22.53%
NL/PL HU tourney 54 29.67%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2006, 04:21 PM

Default Re: WEREWOLF: VENDETTAS (ALL ENTRIES RECIEVED)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm back.

Sighing: I tried to make a deal with you earlier, you cavalierly decided I was not a threat and pushed for me. You claim (and perhaps unclaim? That was unclear) to have a serial kill at your discretion. I didn't want you dead this morning, but it seems obvious you want me dead (else why just jump all over me this morning???) Frankly, I don't trust you because your back is up against the wall now. As to wanting to kill everyone who crossed me, just you ace. I cannot exact revenge on everyone but you are making me burn my shelter tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, are you like that in real life too? WDC was trying to kill you, and I offered to put together a deal that would kill you in a different way. I never jumped on you. I never even voted for you. WDC is getting in the way of the tokyo teflon-lynch I wanted, and I needed a way to move him off of you, and I saw a way to do that that could also result in one of my targets being killed.

You can "not trust me" all you want, but I think that's ludicrous. If I make a deal, I'm making a deal. You've been in a full-on blind panic since WDC mentioned your name. It's clouding your judgment.

Looks like tokyo will no longer be the top lynch today, so i can't see why you'd risk having me find a way to move a half-dozen or more votes from someone else to you.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:22 PM

MDD, again, I believe sighing when he sais he has access to a serial killer. I will go WDC with you tomorrow without hesitation, or if you rather someone else not in the voting block if you want. I also believe WDC when he sais he is a 2 pointer with hater. I just don't think he is the imminent threat that sighing is.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MDD, again, I believe sighing when he sais he has access to a serial killer. I will go WDC with you tomorrow without hesitation, or if you rather someone else not in the voting block if you want. I also believe WDC when he sais he is a 2 pointer with hater. I just don't think he is the imminent threat that sighing is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now I just think you're acting. Nobody is that blind.

I've never said I have access to a serial killer. Only you have said that. I've denied it at least two or three times.

Fnord is the obvious lynch now.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:24 PM

fnord,

fair enough. I also think we should consider adding at least 1 more person to our voting block. I would prefer:

Chuckles
Stephen
Amplify
Old 10-03-2006, 04:27 PM

if tokyo doesn't want to lose his teflon, he should join us to try to make sighing the leading vote getter. simple as that.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if tokyo doesn't want to lose his teflon, he should join us to try to make sighing the leading vote getter. simple as that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or fnord.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:28 PM

Sighing, MDD, all:

Let me reread a little. Sighing, I still don't like the way that you just through out getting me night killed to sway WDC, that is very worrisome since you had to know he only has two points and I likely had lots. Neither of you is on my list, but I realllllly don't like you forcing me to burn my shelter and I realllly don't like you having access to an SK for whom I am not a target.

I will reread though and see if I am wrong in my perception of how hard you pushed for me.

Xorbie, et al, what do you think of a WDC lynch instead? I strongly suspect I am on his list since he wanted to put pressure on me early even after I told him we could both win if I was on his list.

Sighing, would you pass your influence over a night kill to us if we lynch WDC instead? Remember, there will be lots of pissed people tomorrow if you say yes and go back on your word.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:31 PM

fnord,

i'm definitely not part of this party if we don't lynch sighing in the very immediate future, because let's just say my other target hasn't received any votes today.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sighing, MDD, all:

Let me reread a little. Sighing, I still don't like the way that you just through out getting me night killed to sway WDC, that is very worrisome since you had to know he only has two points and I likely had lots. Neither of you is on my list, but I realllllly don't like you forcing me to burn my shelter and I realllly don't like you having access to an SK for whom I am not a target.

I will reread though and see if I am wrong in my perception of how hard you pushed for me.

Sighing, would you pass your influence over a night kill to us if we lynch WDC instead? Remember, there will be lots of pissed people tomorrow if you say yes and go back on your word.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I can't pass my "influence" on that just for a WDC lynch. Neither one of your deaths helps or hurts me, but I can probably barter whatever "influence" I may have for enough power to avoid lynching tonight anyway, but that path puts you at extra risk. Better for a win-win non-aggression pact today. We're neutral, MDD and I are neutral, Traz and I are neutral. The only one who has an actual interest in my death is Xorbie, who obviously is jumping on a chance to see me lynched.

As I said, I'll offer a deal where you switch to bothering someone else, and I will make no effort and use no powers to nightkill you. Hell, I won't even vote for you.

I had no particular reason to think that you'd have a lot of points when I mentioned the possible multi-way deal to WDC, so that didn't really factor in.. I just liked the idea of moving a lot of votes around and getting a target killed in the process.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:38 PM

Announcement:

I want to post this before the day ends:

The super secret "win" power I mentioned this morning: if a winner mentions that they have won in thread, they immediately lose the power and lose their original winning condition, which will be replaced by "must be the last player standing".

edit: the idea behind this is that I want winners to remain interested and have fun and reward allies by remaining alive, but not gloat and make the game meaningless for everybody after having won. So I want people to be subtle about victory [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. And, I say again, nobody has won yet.