Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Atheists: Have you read all of the Old Testament?
Yes, I have read it all. 12 21.05%
No, I have not read it all. 27 47.37%
I am not an atheist. 18 31.58%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2006, 05:40 PM

Default Re: POG All-Star Game #2 Game Thread!

Just a reminder - I will be around until 9-9:30PM tonight. After that I will not be able to get on until sometime tomorrow night. I will do my best to catch up...but something tells me we will still be on Day 1.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:52 PM

OK, Shorty also made a "wolfy" post in the other thread. Here are some more thoughts....

When Shorty's a wolf, he does his best not to sound wolfy. The fact that he's sounding so wolfy this game means either:

A) His wolf game has depreciated considerably in less than a week's time

or

B) He's a villager who just doesn't care (because the whole world is against him this game)

I'll leave it up to you guys to consider which is more likely.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:54 PM

I also started to make a new wolf list, but realized that it would wind up having like 15 names on it.

Cute, huh?
Old 08-17-2006, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You all suspect me,

[/ QUOTE ]

one of the major reasons I think you're a villager

shortline,

in a game like this I'm always going to try to justify everything I do. if you think that makes me a wolf then more power to you, but you're wrong.

I'm not fully sold on you, and never said I was. But I am one of the few people who is trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and that makes me a wolf???

I trusted you for pretty much all of ASVI, and you were a wolf and I was a villager.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

B) He's a villager who just doesn't care (because the whole world is against him this game)

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo
Old 08-17-2006, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

knowing my role is obviously crucial for this village. i say lots of [censored], and no one knows why. but i don't want to die to prove i'm a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it isn't

i think peeking you on the first day is retarded and I would never ever do it. i'd be much more likely to peek people who are really good wolves and ALSO tend to be utr.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This is wrong because the amplify bandwagon is NOT going to overtake the WM bandwagon. It's been long enough and there's not enough support for it. So trying to get that started up again isn't going to work. A wolf's best chance it to get another bandwagon going on a player who's got a much better chance of being lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true. but I also think that willmagic would be careful not to do a total 180 (the known willmagic wolf tell that we've talked about 100 times) on the first day, so I really think there are better lynch options. I definitely do not consider him safe.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:18 PM

Durron,

Then what's up with this:

[ QUOTE ]
His total 180 flipflop on both BobO (villager -> wolf) and sighing (wolf -> villager) are signature Willmagic-wolf plays that I've seen him do in both Mish-Mash 2 and ASVI. All day yesterday he was sighing sighing sighing and now that it's apparent sighing is unlikely to be lynched suddenly he's "uncomfortable with the vote". In fact he is even suspecting BobO right now specifically for Bobo's vote on sighing... that post was very wolfy but usually I don't go WOLF WOLF WOLF ZOMG for someone voting for a person that is one of my main candidates.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-17-2006, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
THIS IS NO LONGER ABOUT ME.

EVERYONE VOTE DURRON.

Put pressure on the bastard. He knows something about me no one else does. he seems to know i'm a villager.

Either he's the seer and you're all going to feel retarded, or he's a wolf so he already knows. i lean towards wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
He knows BobO's a villager too.

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly?

look at my vote mr. brilliant
Old 08-17-2006, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

Then what's up with this:

[ QUOTE ]
His total 180 flipflop on both BobO (villager -> wolf) and sighing (wolf -> villager) are signature Willmagic-wolf plays that I've seen him do in both Mish-Mash 2 and ASVI. All day yesterday he was sighing sighing sighing and now that it's apparent sighing is unlikely to be lynched suddenly he's "uncomfortable with the vote". In fact he is even suspecting BobO right now specifically for Bobo's vote on sighing... that post was very wolfy but usually I don't go WOLF WOLF WOLF ZOMG for someone voting for a person that is one of my main candidates.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all,

1) totally flipflopping on people is not part of MY wolf game, shall I show you threads where I did it? (voting scotthoward in average speed VI immediately comes to mind, so does the end of average speed IV)

2) WILLMAGIC IS NOT OFF MY LIST. THERE ARE BETTER CANDIDATES THOUGH. Someone (pudley I think) made a comment about me only being on Willmagic to try to end the turn, so I made a post to justify it. I try to explain as many of my actions as is reasonably possible... though that makes shorty think I am wolf.