Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2006, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Average Speed IV Game Thread!

well i have to go ahead and vote wdcbooks right now. sigh.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and at this point I think it is safe to say that our seer sucks, and sucks badly. So much could be cleared up if they would just come out.

[/ QUOTE ]

imo our seer is playing a very interesting game
Old 05-21-2006, 07:35 PM

all,

we should also be considering the people who want the seer to come out so desperately. it's been pretty clear for a while that the wolves are seer hunting at night (however strangely and badly it's been done). the wolves would obviously love the real seer to come out now. i don't see why. there are still a lot of villagers, there's no reason to rush our last asset and leave us pretty much completely blind.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:36 PM

and i just don't understand how dankhank, getthere, alex levine and fnord have all escaped any looks. guys we know there is a wolf there.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:39 PM

xorbie,

Did I somehow miss the post where you openly admitted to faking the seer thing?
Old 05-21-2006, 07:40 PM

This is my last post. If the rest of the village follows the vote of the fake seer and Durron they are a bunch of morons and I hope the wolves win.

I find myself wishing I could have been a wolf for this game, it seems like it would be a lot of fun.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
xorbie,

Did I somehow miss the post where you openly admitted to faking the seer thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:48 PM

wdcbooks,

if it was anyone other than xorbie I would agree with you.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all,

ok, screw it. i'm not the real seer. i'm sure you guys are going to lynch me now, so I'll just try to explain myself, before the real seer comes out for no good reason. i thought i could try to squeeze out another day and get eaten tonight but i think the real seer might come out today prematurely which would be no good.

i came out as seer for a couple reasons. the first was that i was about to be lynched anyway and figured this way i could get the wolves to possibly eat me at night and save the real seer an extra night. it had become clear that the wolves were seer hunting and i saw a couple posts from people that i thought were seer posts, and i was afraid the seer might get eaten without giving out any info.

i carefully took a list of four people of whom i figured one had to be a wolf. i thought that up until that point we had clearly been bandwaggoning a lot of villagers (day one we have scott and bobo with dankhank a possibile villager). day two we have synsid, tokyo and bobo. day three we have scott, kyrosmom. i want to shake things up again because, face it, we've sucked. the wolves, whoever they are, have controlled our voting. for all the "these guys are morans what are they doing", i'm [censored] all lost.

now the fact that i am still alive confirms there is a wolf there, possibly more. if all four of those guys were villagers i would have been eaten 100%. i figured if i was way off, and all four were in fact villagers, i would have been eaten at night and you guys would have four confirmed villagers, the real seer would have another night and all would be bueno.

also the game was getting confused and boring, so you know me. i'm not sure if this backfired yet or not, i think i at least got a few more people out of the woodwork and talking and you guys should be able to nail the wolves after lynching me for my stupidity.

i was banking on the real seer not coming out yesterday unless he would have anyway, in which case me being lynched isn't a huge loss as i've clearly been way off all game. the real seer would have no incentive to come out with just me as a wolf (fake seer = wolf), because i would have been lynched today after being kept alive (presumably as a wolf).

so like i said, lynch me if you have to. just consider that if i was really a wolf, i would have just come out with a "wolf" today and kept myself another day, but clearly i suck too much at this game to be confident enough in a wolf to lead you guys on the wrong path.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok found it. Not sure how I missed this ridiculously long post. I'll need to reread the thread now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

unvote xorbie though I could well revote him.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:15 PM

ok those of you voting wdc, why him and not pudley?