Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2006, 05:54 PM

Default Re: NO INFORMATION GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
Why traz? Seriously. Someone explain this to me. Not luckay - his explanations just make me grumpy.

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - he is still alive
2 - i hate his wolf list Tabako, aaron, Stephen, bluff, and maybe Mets, mornelth (although you are probably the most likely wolf on that list)
3 - I trust Luckay and boiler
Old 12-21-2006, 06:06 PM

tabako seems wolfia.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:27 PM

I suggest anyone voting tabako go read malloreon. I dont think this is his wolf game. He did a good job in that game of posting content and sensible analysis as a wolf.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:35 PM

clowntable

there are things about tabako that i'm still confused on and would like not to vote him until there are many less players alive. also i'm going to dinner and just woke up, sorry about basically not being here. i will hopefully be back before deadline to shake things up.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I suggest anyone voting tabako go read malloreon. I dont think this is his wolf game. He did a good job in that game of posting content and sensible analysis as a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
He hasn't this game?
Old 12-21-2006, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tabako and clown are both guilty of the same thing. Accusing others of not providing content and then doing the same thing. I posted earlier examples of clownfish, now here is tabako.

[ QUOTE ]
Just wondering, are you planning on ever posting any content?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like clown better. Both seem similar to how they played in D2, but clown was wolf in d2 and Tabako was villager.

But I like both better than a traz lynch, so if tabako goes before clown, that is fine too. The order is probably irrelevant unless someone knows of a "power role wolf" tell.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:50 PM

BTW Stephen seems the same as he was in D2 also. The only question is whether VR is his phylactery again or not [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2006, 07:16 PM

just read through this stuff

how are we not lynching luckay?
Old 12-21-2006, 07:37 PM

Announcement: I have delayed this announcement for about 3 hours now because I wanted to gauge some possible traz wolf partners.

1. Traz is definitely the play today. Definitely. We have brought forth so much evidence against him, yet the bandwagon is crawling. This is because Traz is a wolf, and only villagers (me, aaron, boiler, mornelth) are on it.

2. The other bandwagon is ridiculously bad. Tabako??? Seriously??? Tabako is one of the clearest villagers here. Alex Levin bandwagoned tabako with no remorse whatsoever, with a completely non-chalant attitude, the strongest indicator that tabako is definitely a villager. To recap this moment, in (14, 10-W):
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alex is usually a helpful villager, and his posts haven't seemed all that, erm, helpful yet. I know it is only day one with no help, but he would usually make some posts to help make a plan or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? I've been more active today than in any day 1 that I can remember.

I'll jump on the vote tabako wagon.

[/ QUOTE ]
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone here...the people voting for tabako right now either are completely not paying attention, as tabako is one of the clearest villager bandwagons of all time, or they're desperate wolves UNDER TRAZ'S LEADERSHIP.

Further evidence that tabako is indeed village is (18, 15)
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, after rereading here are my thoughts for now:

Villagery:
Lastchance and Luckay (just general style of posting, don't feel too strongly about either of these)

Wolfy:
mornelth (looked suspicious while jumping on my bandwagon - willing to ignore this because luckay feels strongly)
stephen h (posting style far different from what I've seen in the past - if not a wolf, possible serial killer/detective)
clowntable (not acting at all like he has in previous games where he has been villager, unusual for him to be this UTR)

[/ QUOTE ]

the context of tabako's post here is extremely important: imagine this, you're tabako. You are the lead bandwagon. Mets and mornelth are the other bandwagons just 1 vote away from you. Who do you vote for? What? You vote for clowntable??? Clowntable has ZERO VOTES ON HIM. This shows that tabako doesn't care about self-preservation as much as making the correct choice, which is a CLEAR VILLAGER INDICATOR.

3. How has the traz wagon been stalling so far with traz gems such as:
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I don't think nich is a bad vote at all still. His wagon was meh yesterday, and his roleclaim is kind of useless. But tabako is bad, and I'm almost sure stephen is bad too, so we're set

[/ QUOTE ]

This is 100% the opposite of what really is going on in the game! Tabako is the clearest villager, Stephen is pretty clear, Nich just claimed detective in an incredibly villager manner.

What is with VR's post here?
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you guys would just listen to me when I tell you whether to lynch him or not, you wouldn't need any halfway rule. See: POG vs Mods.

[/ QUOTE ]

Should we lynch traz today?

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I meant shortline. But traz is off, for whatever it's worth.

[/ QUOTE ]
VR diverts attention to her own wolfiness with the entire shortline story. She states "oh...traz is probably going down...uhhh...I guess traz is off, for whatever it's worth!" and places no vote on traz (in a hope that traz won't get lynched today). Why is this? It's because VR is wolfia.

Bluffblank...what the hell??
[ QUOTE ]
more convinced then before

tabako

[/ QUOTE ]
THERE HAS BEEN NO CONVINCING OF TABAKO
Tabako is the clearest village
you're following traz
you're refusing to vote traz
you're not even involving yourself with traz in any manner at all
you're a wolf.

OMG JEREMY...
[ QUOTE ]
My clownfish feelings from earlier still rule.

clownfish

If it comes to Tabako and Traz, I'd rather lynch tabako, then Traz if Tabako is clean. I need to reread, but wasn't Traz one of the first on Tabako today?

[/ QUOTE ]
Lynch tabako??? No, tabako is 100% villager. It's nice that you mention that you'd lynch traz if tabako is clean...well, you know what? Tabako is clean. I'm not certain if you're a wolf or not yet, but I'm leaning that way. But vote traz.

Lastchance, xorbie, kyro, magra:
for various reasons, though you all aren't voting for traz, you all lean slight townie for me. The tabako bandwagon is ridiculously bad. The traz bandwagon is ridiculously good. Vote for traz.

Econophile:
[ QUOTE ]
just read through this stuff

how are we not lynching luckay?

[/ QUOTE ]
you're probably a wolf too. Maybe.

WOLF LIST:
1. Traz
2. Bluffblank
3. VoraciousReader
4. Econophile
5. tossup between several suspicious people including Jeremy, thebram, and several others

This game is already broken wide open, lynch traz and we reveal a billion wolves. Traz is a wolf. I feel really certain on this one.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:41 PM

Addendum: I can possibly turn off villager blinders and say that VR is a villager, and clown could definitely be a wolf. Bluffblank I'm dead certain on is a Traz accomplice.

When we lynch traz tonight, and he's wolf, vigilante - you must must must shoot Bluffblank.

And if traz isn't a wolf? If tabako is a wolf? Well, I feel very certain that this is not the case, but...[ QUOTE ]
I'm not afraid of looking like an idiot, which is probably one of my strengths.

[/ QUOTE ] I ask that you read the overwhelming evidence that traz is a wolf, that tabako is an extremely clear villager, and make your own decision. This is very clear-cut. Traz must go!