Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 11:59 PM

Default Re: Completely hypothetical girl situation that is not happening to me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LeBron

[/ QUOTE ]

Funniest f'ing thing I've seen in like a month. Thank you, sir, for making my entire life.

[/ QUOTE ]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2007, 12:02 AM

DO NOT ASK HER IF SHE HAS A GF!

ASSUME SHE DOESNT AND MACK HER ASS.

QUIT BEING A FISH
Old 10-05-2007, 12:05 AM

SIIHP?
Old 10-05-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tell Bob to keep his distance. It doesn't sound like he should further contaminate the gene pool.

Oh, if Goofy is Bob, then:

1) Get her drunk
2) Kiss her
3) Remove Clothing
4) ???????
5) Smoke Turkish cigarette
6) Profit

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread

only an old pro like 4_2_it (<--[censored] i agree with tuxq that [censored] is annoying to type) would know to insert the turkish cigarette in between ??? and profit

i'm not reading the next 70 posts unless somebody strongly advises me I should
Old 10-05-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
don't put the pussy on a pedestal

[/ QUOTE ]

if you do put the pussy on a pedestal, climb up there and tap that [censored]
Old 10-16-2007, 07:44 PM

ZOMG UPDATEZZZZ

So this past weekend Bob had plans to hang with nerdy chick on Sunday. He also asked if she wanted to do something Saturday but she said something about getting sick. Mutual friend of Bob and nerdy chick is then like "oh btw boyfriend is visiting this weekend." Bob's like "HRM, IS SHE RLY SICK OR DOES SHE JUST WANT TO HIDE TEH BOYFRIEND!?!?"

Sunday rolls around, she shows up at the group activity they were gonna do with boyfriend in tow. She introduces boyfriend but is just like "Hey this is [his name]" and doesn't mention anything about him being a boyfriend.

I talk with Bob, with help from another relationship expert we decide he should kinda be like "so where do you know [boyfriend's name] from?" now that he met him and kinda subtly work that angle to see if she gives up the info about him being a boyfriend.

But, talking to her today, she brought up an old idea they'd had about going on a wine tour. This is starting to sound fairly romantic and I'm thinking maybe Bob should hold off on prodding for information and just make a move on the wine tour because why would this chick go on a wine tour with Bob if she didn't want him?!?!

BBV4L HALP US!
Old 10-16-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

But, talking to her today, she brought up an old idea they'd had about going on a wine tour. This is starting to sound fairly romantic and I'm thinking maybe Bob should hold off on prodding for information and just make a move on the wine tour because why would this chick go on a wine tour with Bob if she didn't want him?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

in like flynn imo

do not make any stupid retarded remarks about the other guy

just tell bob to go on the wine tour, have fun and SIIHP

edit: i could provide a theory as to what is going on, but it doesn't really matter as long as bob doesn't say anything dumb regarding anyone else and just busts a move
Old 10-16-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she needs a friendboy. This would have a much better chance of success if she hadn't already introduced the boyfriend.

EDIT: To clarify, a friendboy is a person who occupies the role of a boyfriend, but without the [censored]. I mean [censored] it, this could still work out, but it seems unlikely to me. Now that the boyfriend has been formally introduced, she is likely assuming Bob is a good guy and thus safe to do friendboy activities with without any danger of nasty sexual misinterpretations.

EDIT 2: And now, I think I would reverse the field, and if I were thinking about going on the wine tour, ask her "how would your boyfriend feel about that?" to sort of put it back in the realm of datelike behavior. How she responds to that question will let Bob know if it's worth his while.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she needs a friendboy. This would have a much better chance of success if she hadn't already introduced the boyfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

girls like to go on fun/friendly wine tours w/ other girls, while there is a small chance she only wants a friendboy, i think chances are way better than even that things are looking good for bob... at least in the short run
Old 10-16-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ignore is good too, but then you risk the, "oh wait, i thought you knew......." when your about 1.5mm from her lips

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't. If you weren't throwing yourself at me, too...