Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Tales of Revenge

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in Nice, France, there was dog poop on our bed when we got to our room. My friend almost touched mentioned poop with his face while laying down. When we brought this to the staffs attention, we didn't even get an apology, the manager had sorta a "this kinda thing happens" attitude.

We obv. checked out the same day, but before that we went to the local fish market and picked up about 4 pounds of small baiting fish (raw). Said fish were then distributed and hidden in various places of the room. Behind the drawers, in the matress etc. We even screwed open the AC and placed a good amount of fish in there.

I was kinda sad I wouldn't be there to see their reactions when one of the rooms started smelling like fish, for no apparent reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, along this particular line, a good place to hide these is inside the curtain rods. (I think actually I read that on OOT a long time ago.)
Old 09-09-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I was in Nice, France, there was dog poop on our bed when we got to our room. My friend almost touched mentioned poop with his face while laying down. When we brought this to the staffs attention, we didn't even get an apology, the manager had sorta a "this kinda thing happens" attitude.

We obv. checked out the same day, but before that we went to the local fish market and picked up about 4 pounds of small baiting fish (raw). Said fish were then distributed and hidden in various places of the room. Behind the drawers, in the matress etc. We even screwed open the AC and placed a good amount of fish in there.

I was kinda sad I wouldn't be there to see their reactions when one of the rooms started smelling like fish, for no apparent reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, along this particular line, a good place to hide these is inside the curtain rods. (I think actually I read that on OOT a long time ago.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah. We did the curtain rod thing. I had forgotten about that.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah it only makes sense if they weren't done yet.. but who would do that? people really take your clothes out before the cycle has finished? obviously that would call for serious revenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

i highly doubt many if any people take people's clothes out of the dryer before its done. they just can't be bothered to get down to take their stuff out for an hour, and continue their selfish douchebaggery when people who don't feel like waiting for them take their stuff out.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SO YOU FCKED OVER THE NEXT ROOM OCCUPANTS????///?//??// YOU SHOULD DIE FROM A RUNAWAY DUI!!!!11111!!!11
Old 09-09-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is really tame compared to the other revenge posts on here, and I guess this isn't even technically 'revenge', but this is the best I got:

At my previous apartment complex, my neighbor was a grade-A [censored]. He would always party loud with his friends, and he'd turn on his bass-heavy music pretty much right next to our adjoining wall. I'd talked to him several times, but he never did anything about it. I went and talked to the apartment manager about it, but they didn't do anything about it, and that just got my neighbor even more pissed off at me and the music-playing got even worse. So at this point I figured I had to try to handle things myself.

Clearly, I had to try to disable the subwoofer, but I couldn't make it obvious that it was damaged or stolen, since he could just replace it. This neighbor was not particularly bright, so I figured that if I just cut the metal speaker-wire leads to the subwoofer and connected it back up, that he wouldn't notice. So that was the plan.

Obviously I would need to be able to get into his apartment. I spent a week or so studying basic lockpicking, and ordered a lockpicking set off the internet. While waiting for it to arrive, I scoped out his schedule. He left every weekday morning for work between 7:05 and 7:20 (I was on break at the time so I had all the time in the world).

Finally the lockpicking tools came, and I was ready to go to work. I figured that before breaking in, I would need to find his home number, so I could call to verify that no one was home before entering. So I picked his mailbox door and stole various pieces of mail until I found his phone number (which I found on his phone bill). So I was all set.

One morning, I wake up, and sure enough he leaves for work. I call his apartment. No answer. I walk over and knock on the door and quickly run back to my apartment (if someone did answer, I didn't really know what I would say). I didn't hear his door open after the knock.

So I put on some latex gloves, went over there, picked his door (took about 15 seconds), went in, found the subwoofer, cut the leads, and walked back out, remembering to lock the door behind me. Altogether, the entire process took no more than 2 or 3 minutes.

His bass never bothered me again for the next 10 months, up until I moved to another city.

[/ QUOTE ]I've read this story before.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah it only makes sense if they weren't done yet.. but who would do that? people really take your clothes out before the cycle has finished? obviously that would call for serious revenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

i highly doubt many if any people take people's clothes out of the dryer before its done. they just can't be bothered to get down to take their stuff out for an hour, and continue their selfish douchebaggery when people who don't feel like waiting for them take their stuff out.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd like to hear confirmation from EMc about this
Old 09-10-2007, 08:16 AM

The machines aren't locked while the cycle is still running? I'm pretty sure the ones in my building are.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it has happened to me. The dryers here stop if you open the door--they don't lock up when they are running.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats ridiculous, you should def. complain to management about this. I feel like they should be supplying machines that lock to prevent such a thing from occurring.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i've actually never seen dryers that lock when running. i just figured people would have the decency not to steal dryer time from others. especially others who live where they live.

[/ QUOTE ]
You would think so Daryn, but some people really could care less about their neighbors stuff as long as their own things are taken care of.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:23 AM

WOW. You are a sick individual. As funny as this story is, you think using your soap=pissing in his mouthwash?