Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 01:09 AM

Default Re: *Official* EPT Barcelona thread

god damn it i woke up in a hospital with blood all over my face. and i lost my shirt. luckily, it was the shirt i wore when i lost on jeopardy so good [censored] riddance. at least i have my cash on me

edit: god damn it i should drink less on 1 hour sleep
Old 08-28-2007, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
god damn it i woke up in a hospital with blood all over my face. and i lost my shirt. luckily, it was the shirt i wore when i lost on jeopardy so good [censored] riddance. at least i have my cash on me

[/ QUOTE ]

tr? pics? u ok bro?
Old 08-28-2007, 01:16 AM

Holy [censored] dude. I think I'm pretty happy I called it an early night for once on my 1 hour sleep. I can't wait to hear this story.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TRIP REPORT?~!?!??!!??!

Glad to hear you're alright enough to not be in the hospital anymore.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tr? pics? u ok bro?

[/ QUOTE ]
tr: i got really drunk and woke up on a hospital chair. i had to wait and stave off vomiting for a few hours while they retrieved my wallet/cash/etc. I'm alright, back at the hotel and all; i seriously just drank too much on way too little sleep, and [censored] happens. I lost my shirt, and my undershirt is filthy. Other than that and some blood on my face, I'm alright. I'll just be really hung over when I wake up in a million hours. I have all my cash/passport/essientials. Anyway, [censored] that shirt i'll just buy another. I should go to the hospital tomorrow and see if I have to pay, because I don't really recall paying [censored], but i might have given them a credit card or something.

Edit: I'm probably going to try to stick to that plant we all love to smoke that i can't mention in this forum instead of drinking to ludicrous excess =/
Old 08-28-2007, 01:25 AM

i think the interesting part is what leads up to waking up in the hospital chair.. or do you not remember?
Old 08-28-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think the interesting part is what leads up to waking up in the hospital chair.. or do you not remember?

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember doign a lot of tequila shots, and then probably falling down at some point. I also remember the drinking process with rather remarkable (for my condition) clarity. It was a good time til i stopped being conscious.

Edit: finally, minoring in spanish pays off cause i can communicate easier at the hospital. ship it?
Old 08-28-2007, 01:51 AM

leo, you are a golden god
Old 08-28-2007, 01:52 AM

Trip Report

Day 1, Me and Gugel walked around a bunch, said hola a lot, fell asleep real early.

Day 2, More ppl get here, we go to the beach, see some boobies. For lunch we went to this random place for Paella and tapas and it was [censored] awesome. Then the stars party, which was smaller than Monte Carlo or Atlantis, but it was still pretty cool cause of all the free booze. I started off the night drinking Johnny Walker Black in Skiier's room, then did a double shot of absolut when we got to the party, and I decided I should prob take it a bit easy for a while, so I don't go all leo on the party. So i stuck to beers for a while.

Me Gugel and Funkii ended up talking to these british girls who had nice teeth, but nothing ended up happening, kinda was a long blue ball conversation. Was real tired and ended up coming back to the hotel to pass out. I play day 1b though, so I got another day to meet some Spanish chics.

Also, Gobbomom- Start time is 5 pm local time here (they needed time for their siestas I guess).
Old 08-28-2007, 02:37 AM

hmm i was really drunk last night.