Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2005, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Girlfriend Help

Danny, we can go to Mt. Holyoke this weekend and you can get all the poonani you want.

-SmileyEH
Old 05-04-2005, 06:11 PM

smiley you serious about hanging out this weekend?
Old 05-04-2005, 06:18 PM

sure, talk to me on aim.

-SmileyEH
Old 05-05-2005, 02:44 AM

Walk up to the next hot girl you see, and say,

"Hey, you look like you need a little VITAMEN D, baby, for Danny-boy! Now come over here and sit on daddy's lap"

It works every time.

-g
Old 05-05-2005, 11:54 AM

Hey,

I just read this thread and there's tons of good advice here. I'm honestly impressed at the quality of some of the posts here. I ( just as everyone else here) have alot to learn about women and I think people brought up some great points. Just to add...

I think the botton line is, girls want a guy they're both comfortable with and respect at the same time. You seem like a really nice guy, and I'm sure girls will naturally be comfortable with you, if you act like yourself. That's a huge plus off the bat.

You can't be a pushover though. You need to present yourself as an intelligent, successful, and confident person too, which you shouldn't have a problem with either. I'm also a chess and poker enthusiast, and back in high school, being a chess player was a complete turn off for girls, but now girls (at least the ones I like) seem to respect me a great deal for my hobbies (and I'm probably not nearly as good as you at either game). I met this amazing girl a few months ago and agreed to teach her how to play chess. That's it, that's how we met. I also see alot of skepticism about telling girls you play poker. It's not the first thing I bring up when I meet someone, but if and when it does come up, it seems to impress girls I talk to (and I'm only beating the party 2/4). I present it in an intelligent way, but also joke about PokerTracker icons, etc. I show them that it's a game where intelligence really does pay off, and also bring it up in a light-hearted fashion so they don't think that my life revolves around it.

Finally, I agree with everyone when it comes to reading up on being able to please a woman. If you're an intelligent and confident guy who can make a girl feel comfortable, and are also knowledgable about what gets her off, you'll have to fight the women off with a stick. From reading your posts, I honestly think you have what girls are looking for, so just get your ass out there.

-The Sexual Harassment Panda
Old 05-05-2005, 12:59 PM

iv'e got a feeling that attraction is based on genetic biology, and some girls like different things because of thier genes. this stuff is useful, so do some research on the science behind attraction. if you go up to a girl and say 'fancy a bang?' they will react in very different ways, and attraction (apparently) is effected by having dissimilar immune systems. so look for a chick who looks like she has a dissimilar immune system to you, and BAM! ur in there! it's really just very hit and miss then if you are trying to pick a girl up. also, research (apparently)shows that guys like big butts, because it shows a lot of oestrgen, and therfore fertility. (by the way, you are taking advice from a 14 year old kid who goes to an all boys school)
Old 05-05-2005, 01:04 PM

oh yeah, and if you want to hear something bad, research (apperently) shows that we are attracted to people that looks like our parents. i think this is bull shizzle.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
'fancy a bang?'

[/ QUOTE ]
In the United States, using the line is a definite way to never get a date as long as you live.
[ QUOTE ]
(by the way, you are taking advice from a 14 year old kid who goes to an all boys school)

[/ QUOTE ]
This is redundancy, anyone reading you post knows this.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But I agree he should start reading this stuff now, so he is ready when the situation arises, and also learn about putting himself in situations where it can happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to the naughty store and buy a couple of DVDs of women masturbating. You know they're not faking when you clean up the mess.

Good luck, BTW, Bruiser.

I dare you to ask out 10 girls every day until one says yes. Double dare.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh yeah, and if you want to hear something bad, research (apperently) shows that we are attracted to people that looks like our parents. i think this is bull shizzle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard this too and I think its somewhat true. My friend and I did a little survey by asking guys whether they like blondes, brunettes, etc, and then following it up by asking them what color their mom's hair is. The majority of the time the two answers were the same.

(Yes this was very unscientific and yes our sample size was pretty small)