Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 07:36 AM

Default Re: I learned about waco tonight..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Exactly. The ATF and FBI are a bunch of insane killers. Calling them a cult would be too mild.

[/ QUOTE ]

well the haruchi sniper guy did kill vicki weaver when she was unarmed and holding a baby, and got promoted for it, so it's hard to argue with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't one of the weavers fire upon a federal agent as he was walking through the woods which incited the entire incident?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to a google video I recently watched Weaver's son (a pretty young boy, forget the exact age) shot at the FBI agents after the FBI agents shot and killed his dog. None were wounded. He then turned around and began running back up the hill and was shot multiple times in the back and was killed.

Then later his wife was killed execution style from a sniper by a shot to the head while she was holding their infant son. After that Randy and the kids held up in the cabin for several days.

Evidently each of the kids left living received a million dollars (either a settlement or awarded by jury I forget) based on the FBI f-up.

I recommend googling Wako and watching a vid or 2. It was educational for me. I remember watching some TV coverage of this back when it happened and all I recall were some white supremists protesting down the bottom of the hill (which leaves one with the impression that Weaver was a Nazi wacko... and not a victim... apparently he has fringe political beliefs (so do I) and atteneded a few Nazi skinhead gatherings and church a few times but was not into that, he was some sort of anarchist at least as the video I watched he was portreyed that way, the gov't actually tried to recruit him to go undercover against the skinheads and he refused so they set him up by putting someone undercover against HIM asking him if he could get machine gun and he said no so they asked him if he could get a sawed off shotgun and he took out a shotgun and a hacksaw and sawed the barrel off..his lawyer claims he did not know that was illegal..but in any event...bam...criminal charge and they use that to try to get him to work for them by going undercover against the skinheads and he refused and refused to go to court on the charge so that is when the sent the FBI and his son's dog was killed and the s+*& hi the fan.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Re: I learned about waco tonight..

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Quote:
In the end, David Koresh (group's messiah/leader) and his group were doing plenty of illegal things

name them please.

also to others it is not disputed that army special forces were there at waco, I guess that could be considered a military presence.

"Others"? WTF? This is completely ridiculous. I'm sure the Green Berets were at Waco, you know calling in airstrikes and stuff. At best I've seen that Delta operators were called in to Langley, to discuss the best option regarding hostage rescue(considering that's what they're trained to do) and counterterror. But of course you pay attention to crackpot sites screaming about Delta being on site and in command or what have you. IMO SFOD-D has enough on their plate than to deal with some nutjob like Koresh barricading himself in some compound. But Nielsio probably doesn't have the least understanding about Delta or what they do so here come the theories...

[/ QUOTE ]

so i guess you can't name the various illegal things. ok.

James L. Pate, "Special Forces Involved In Waco Raid!" Soldier of Fortune, May, 1994, p. 35-36.