Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2007, 09:13 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

[ QUOTE ]
I can't wait for Amber and Jameka to leave the house. This talk of "God's way of..." and blah blah blah, Dick was onto something when he said God has better things to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they're complete bozos.

Jameka: God's hand reached into the bag and made me pull out Jen's name. Therefore I must play for her, LOL! what morans.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:34 PM

OMG OMG!!! LOL!!!!

did anyone catch that? Jameka was having a complete breakdown crying and praying to god because she can't compete in the HOH for 5 weeks, therefore she won't get letters and pictures from her family. Right away the camera pans to Jen in her bunny suit asking for white belts...to match her bunny suit LOL. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

LMFAO!!! that was [censored] hilarious. God I love Jen so much. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't understand the hate on Jen, the worst person in the house is Amber.

she preaches about God and prays to God, "This is God's way of telling me..." then she goes and flat out lies to Nick's face and then cried when some fan called her out on that (flying banner).

I can't wait for Amber and Jameka to leave the house. This talk of "God's way of..." and blah blah blah, Dick was onto something when he said God has better things to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jen is leading the love em or leave em poll at cbs. The only reason she was always AP's choice for nomination is because all the dick and danielle fans were voting for Jen while all other votes were split up, now that they have a truce Jen probably wont be AP's choice again.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jen is leading the love em or leave em poll at cbs. The only reason she was always AP's choice for nomination is because all the dick and danielle fans were voting for Jen while all other votes were split up, now that they have a truce Jen probably wont be AP's choice again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it has a lot to do with the facts that CBS went out of their way to edit the show to make Jen out to be worse than she is (ie her jealousy of Nick/Dani, her narcisstic attitude, etc). A lot of BB fans only watch the shows and don't follow what is REALLY happening in the house by going online or watching the live feeds.

If america got to see what really happens they would know that the LNC (with exception Jess and Jameka) has done way more lying than Jen ever did. The LNC just seem like pretty cruel people to me the way they treat Zach and Jen. Now that they need their votes they are sucking up to them, whatever.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:34 PM

Another newb question: how much of a delay are we seeing? Has someone already been eliminated, or do they do that on Thursday morning?
Old 08-07-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another newb question: how much of a delay are we seeing? Has someone already been eliminated, or do they do that on Thursday morning?

[/ QUOTE ]

the Thursday show is always live so we won't know who will get eliminated until then. All the other shows are not live and are a few days behind so CBS can gather material for the show.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:08 PM

the jen dick and danielle alliance is brilliant, throw in zack and I think they have a shot. but they have got to get eric out this week or they're in trouble.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:10 PM

also, jameka is a stupid stupid bitch, she has taken herself completely out of this game in a failed attempt to save eric. Why on earth would anybody do that?

must have been god's advice.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:21 PM

Zach + Dick + Jen
vs.
Amber + Dustin + Jessica + Jameka

Right? I don't see why Jessica would vote Eric out, and Amber and Jameka don't like Dick and his lack of morals. Dustin seems to be pretty loyal to Jessica and Amber, too. This seems like a pretty easy 4-to-3 for Kail (unless I'm missing something).
Old 08-07-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zach + Dick + Jen
vs.
Amber + Dustin + Jessica + Jameka

Right? I don't see why Jessica would vote Eric out, and Amber and Jameka don't like Dick and his lack of morals. Dustin seems to be pretty loyal to Jessica and Amber, too. This seems like a pretty easy 4-to-3 for Kail (unless I'm missing something).

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoilers Below:

<font color="white">This was all true until just a few minutes ago. On the live feeds Amber is begging Dustin to evict Eric. LOL. She and Jameka does not trust Eric and it's finally sinking in to her. However Amber and Jameka already gave their word that they'd keep Eric so Amber is now pleading with Dustin to evict him, LOL. Dustin is going apeshit. LMAO.

Things change in the house by the hour. There's so much flip floping [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>