Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: OOT weekly thread: minor things that infuriate you

Also, I don't know if it truly "infuriates" me, but one thing that really bugs me is when people start posts and the post title contains a misspelling or grammatical error.

The errors in the posts bug me too, but WTF can't you make sure your title is correct???
Old 07-09-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Klompy,

WTF are you one of those f-ots who doesn't wave when someone lets them in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Drivers who dont wave/flash headlines when other drivers are courteous rea.lly infuriates me [especia;lly wjhen they have a flashy car!]
Old 07-09-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At the airport:
Arriving at the luggage belt just to find those dim-witted idiots blocking the entire belt even though there's nothing on it, yet. And the absolute experts take their luggage trollies right UP TO the belt to block even more people who might want to get through to get their stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg, i am right there w/ you. this one drives me freakin nuts. why cant people stay several steps back from the baggage area and then when you see your bag, step forward and grab it? everything would flow so much smoother.

i dont understand why no airport does not have some sort of tape down five feet away from the baggage area and with words "wait for bags here"

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was the only person put on life tilt by this. My new MO is to stand five feet away like a white person and then shoulder check the [censored] out of whoever decided to go around me to stand on the [censored] belt when I grab my bags. Sorry grandma, maybe you'll know better next time.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When a gaggle of old people meet up first thing in the morning at Meijer, Wal Mart, the local Mall's food court, etc. and then just proceed to hang out there all morning, sitting and talking. Every day. Without exception. Same [censored] old people. Every [censored] day.

I know they're old, and they're just doing something they enjoy that doesn't hurt anyone, but Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ if I ever get that bored when I'm old I swear to God I'll eat a [censored] bullet.

[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

That infuriates you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, yes, it does. Hence the reason it's posted in this thread. Like I said, I realize it's completely minor, harmless, and actually something they probably enjoy that keeps them (somewhat) active and occupies their time, but for some reason(s) I want to strangle the ever-loving [censored] out of every single one of them, every time I see them.

It's like I KNOW they're going to be there, and I KNOW they're going to be sitting in the same chairs, probably drinking the same [censored] drink (that's all they ever do, they never eat), etc. I need to sit down and figure out why it enrages me so much, because it's completely random and makes no logical sense why it would elicit such an internal response.

But that's kinda why we're all reading this thread, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
because it's completely random and makes no logical sense why it would elicit such an internal response.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. as long as you know this. you were going on and on like maybe you didn't. Cool!
I hate it when my Phillies give up enough runs in the 9th inning to lose the game. Sadly, this happens a lot, and doesn't seem like it's going to end soon.
SportsCenter's Who's Now Tournament puts me in a minor life tilt every time I see it.
Sometimes my DVR unit will cut off recording when there seems to be about 15 more seconds left in the show. Very annoying!
Rachel Ray. What foods do you NOT LOVE? I want to kill something when I hear "EVOO".
I hate it when I overcook a steak. I like it medium rare, and sometimes I hit medium. Still a good steak, but I get majorly pissed.
Whenever I hear someone ordering a well done steak, I think about what a waste of beef it is.
When I say "McChicken, no mayo", I mean NO MAYO!
When I say "Mcnuggest, with pure honey", I mean honey, not honey mustard!
Old 07-09-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

people who sit down on the subway and spread their legs way out so people won't sit next to them and in general take up more room than they need on purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the subways in LA, there are two seats facing forward toward a single that faces inward toward the aisle. Jackholes like to sit in one of the two forward facing seats and put their feet up on the chair facing the aisle, taking THREE seats up. They do this even during rush hour. WTF losers.

Which reminds me of another kind of loser -- the kind who purposely walks through the street as slowly as possible, like he's the ultimate in coolness, and then goes WHAT!!! with an idiotically furious look when someone doesn't run him over. This kind of attention wh*ring is the ultimate in loserdom.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When a gaggle of old people meet up first thing in the morning at Meijer, Wal Mart, the local Mall's food court, etc. and then just proceed to hang out there all morning, sitting and talking. Every day. Without exception. Same [censored] old people. Every [censored] day.

I know they're old, and they're just doing something they enjoy that doesn't hurt anyone, but Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ if I ever get that bored when I'm old I swear to God I'll eat a [censored] bullet.

[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

That infuriates you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, yes, it does. Hence the reason it's posted in this thread. Like I said, I realize it's completely minor, harmless, and actually something they probably enjoy that keeps them (somewhat) active and occupies their time, but for some reason(s) I want to strangle the ever-loving [censored] out of every single one of them, every time I see them.

It's like I KNOW they're going to be there, and I KNOW they're going to be sitting in the same chairs, probably drinking the same [censored] drink (that's all they ever do, they never eat), etc. I need to sit down and figure out why it enrages me so much, because it's completely random and makes no logical sense why it would elicit such an internal response.

But that's kinda why we're all reading this thread, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this does seem kind of like free-floating rage that has just found the easiest target. Maybe backed up from something else that made you mad.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My new MO is to stand five feet away like a white person and then shoulder check the [censored] out of whoever decided to go around me to stand on the [censored] belt when I grab my bags. Sorry grandma, maybe you'll know better next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what happens to people rushing onto the elevator when I'm walking off. Oh, sorry, didn't see you there, a$$wipe.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:10 PM

when you wait 2 hours to get called for a game only to arrive at the table to find 3 people want to move seats which takes another 5 minutes.

air stewardesses deciding to wake me up on planes.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this does seem kind of like free-floating rage that has just found the easiest target. Maybe backed up from something else that made you mad.

[/ QUOTE ]

More than likely. But enough of "let's analyze Baloosh's sociopathic tendencies" and move on to the next thing:

People who sit directly in front of me on airplanes, and recline their seats the 1/4" possible so they can "relax."