Default Re: Help me find something to do during the day

[censored] it dude, go bowling.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:30 PM

masturbation
Old 05-31-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
... And i'd hate any job if it wasn't involved in sports or something fun which jobs rarley are.

[/ QUOTE ]
Get an internship at some sports related job. Then when you prove to them how smart, dedicated, responsible, etc. you are they will offer you a paying job that you will love. If you are only playing poker 5-10 hrs per week you should be able to do both easily.

Truth is I hate giving advice - because people will generally give me answers like the last 30 or so of yours. However - you asked!!!

My experience is that it takes me awhile to find out what I really like. But I work at keeping an open mind and trying new things. The more you try the more likely you will be to find an interesting/fun hobby or job. Just take some walks and see what you are drawn to. I found out I like museums, pickup basketball games, and public chess matches in parks/gardens with oversized pieces. Oh yeah, and beautiful women.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:37 PM

go hang about at ghey bars...
have a [censored] experience
Old 05-31-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fine. play madden all day. nice thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

5k game of madden?
Old 05-31-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... And i'd hate any job if it wasn't involved in sports or something fun which jobs rarley are.

[/ QUOTE ]
Get an internship at some sports related job. Then when you prove to them how smart, dedicated, responsible, etc. you are they will offer you a paying job that you will love. If you are only playing poker 5-10 hrs per week you should be able to do both easily.

Truth is I hate giving advice - because people will generally give me answers like the last 30 or so of yours. However - you asked!!!

My experience is that it takes me awhile to find out what I really like. But I work at keeping an open mind and trying new things. The more you try the more likely you will be to find an interesting/fun hobby or job. Just take some walks and see what you are drawn to. I found out I like museums, pickup basketball games, and public chess matches in parks/gardens with oversized pieces. Oh yeah, and beautiful women.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually good advice although I'd wanna be a coach at either a college or pro level and I don't it's realistic that I could get that job right away. I'd probably have to put in a good 10-15 years of work before I did and even then I'm not guarenteed anything. Other stuff like just working in an office of a team, or dealin with sports injuries etc. don't interest me.

I don't need to get a job, I make more than plenty of money playing poker. But if I did need a job I would certainly try this.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually good advice although I'd wanna be a coach at either a college or pro level and I don't it's realistic that I could get that job right away. I'd probably have to put in a good 10-15 years of work before I did and even then I'm not guarenteed anything. Other stuff like just working in an office of a team, or dealin with sports injuries etc. don't interest me.

I don't need to get a job, I make more than plenty of money playing poker. But if I did need a job I would certainly try this.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol at being a pro coach
Old 05-31-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fine. play madden all day. nice thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

5k game of madden?

[/ QUOTE ]
lol i suck at madden, you play 10 hours per day, i'll pass