Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 04:36 AM

Default Re: In love with a hooker, what\'s my play?

W/o Pics there is not reason to discuss the issue.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:16 AM

I'm currently reading a biography of the dissolute English comic writer Willie Donaldson, a former lover of Carly Simon. Though from an upper class background, educated at Winchester and Cambridge, he preferred the company of prostitutes and (later in life) crack addicts and dealers.

In the early 1970s he was a "ponce", living off immoral earnings. He lived rent-free with and was supported by a young prostitute. He wrote a book about his time as a pimp, called "Both the ladies and the gentlemen."

http://www.alibris.com/search/search...=3&qsort=r

How did he manage it? Although something of a rogue he was immensely charming, charismatic, well-connected, educated, and by all accounts good in bed. He was also a voyeur and got turned on by seeing a girl he cared for get screwed by other men.

Would you want it? Well, that's another thing entirely.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by "maintenance and BS"? I mean, don't get me wrong- I understand that any relationship takes effort. But in my experience, that effort is totally worth it when you actually care about the girl and enjoy the time you spend with her(apart from sex).

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely. However, I estimate the chances of my meeting a chick where we mutually enjoy our time together to be pretty small. In fact, small enough that I don't really even try.

[ QUOTE ]
Discounting the overwhelming likelihood that this won't work, do you really think you're gonna be OK with her still getting paid to get banged by other guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Really.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm currently reading a biography of the dissolute English comic writer Willie Donaldson, a former lover of Carly Simon. Though from an upper class background, educated at Winchester and Cambridge, he preferred the company of prostitutes and (later in life) crack addicts and dealers.

In the early 1970s he was a "ponce", living off immoral earnings. He lived rent-free with and was supported by a young prostitute. He wrote a book about his time as a pimp, called "Both the ladies and the gentlemen."

How did he manage it? Although something of a rogue he was immensely charming, charismatic, well-connected, educated, and by all accounts good in bed. He was also a voyeur and got turned on by seeing a girl he cared for get screwed by other men.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may have to read that book. Sounds similar to me in some ways (educated, voyeur, likes trashy women). I may have to work on my charisma a bit, though.

But yeah, I'd love to watch her screw other men. I actually wanted that of a previous GF I was with for years but I knew she'd never, ever go for it so I didn't ask.

Anyways, didn't see the hooker today as I was hoping to. Too much other stuff came up. Tomorrow, hopefully.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:51 PM

Well?
Old 04-04-2007, 11:17 PM

PICS
Old 04-05-2007, 01:42 AM

This thread is awesome.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:44 AM

wtf are you on?

why in the hell would she wanna bang you for free?
What do you have to offer besides a website?
Why are you wasting your time with this?
Old 04-05-2007, 04:31 AM

post the damn pic already. Your worried about a trainwreck? Thats probably your best chance of actually getting her
Old 04-05-2007, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may have to read that book. Sounds similar to me in some ways (educated, voyeur, likes trashy women). I may have to work on my charisma a bit, though.

But yeah, I'd love to watch her screw other men. I actually wanted that of a previous GF I was with for years but I knew she'd never, ever go for it so I didn't ask.

Anyways, didn't see the hooker today as I was hoping to. Too much other stuff came up. Tomorrow, hopefully.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd really recommend Donaldson's biography which just came out: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cannot-Live-.../dp/0091913861

Good luck to you... I would say, though, you have to respect that she's doing it to earn a living, and it would be better for your dignity and for hers that you just become a regular customer.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:44 AM

I FELL IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPPPPERRRR!