Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2007, 07:48 AM

Default Re: RakeReport.net Update-Gmail Account Compromised

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator I am really annoyed now, his guy is dragging my name into all of this again (as he did on CardRunners). I want to publically state again, I have nothing to do with Degan/RakeAid.

All I tried to do was explain to this guy that in this case he was wrong. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but he was making these posts and I tried to say to him that in this particular case he probably isn't owed YET!

[/ QUOTE ]

??????????????

Your name is never mentioned, and he didn't reply to your post. Worst case, in his his first post that appears to be a reply to The4Aces, if he is referring to you all he said is that you defended Degen and he is your friend...but I don't know if he is even referring to you. Not sure why you would try to drag a mod into this...

Not to say that hencus doesn't sound like he might be going over the deep end over nothing, btw. I second Brendan's suggestion.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:57 AM

I have reread it and your right. It was because he did made very similar postings on CardRunners forums which included accusations that I worked for him and that I was talking crap about payment for rakeback being mid-month.

The reason I said about the mod was after how his thread started in the first place, about people pretending to be things be people they aren't etc, and I don't want my name dragged into it and muddied.

I'm just a regular punter who tried to help the guy out and he goes off on one and now I am annoyed that the guy have made wild claims about me. Thats the last I am going to post about it, but it really has put me off trying to help out members of communities like two plus two and CardRunners.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"In feb i didnt had time to play in FT"

hencus, if this is the case, why did u say that degen didn't pay out on feb...technically u didn't even play enough to warrant a payout and it's too early to complain about march dues...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats right, i played very few in Feb , but i made rake, then in March i played 1 week and i mad 400$ in rake.

The point of the question is as i already told, that rakeaid is cheating clients, in their sites i dont see that you must make 50$ in rekeback to get paid, i see that the rake is payed in the 1st of the month, and i see many persons with problems with this guy.
This guy doesnt deserve my respect as the things were treated... and i have the right to complain.

I see the things like they really are.
I go to rakeaid and stay with them to be my " rake house" i read everything in the site, i see that you are paid in the 1st of the month, i read every terms and get signed.

Then the things arent like that you have read on their site.

Im a client i have my rights, only that, and if i feel that im being robbed, i have the right in saying this...only that.

Regarding to you oracle, im sorry when i said that you must work with that guy, i was really pissed...i see you are a good guy that only wants to help. I understand everything you said and explain to me....but as i already told you, that isnt the point of my discussion here.

brendanb438 i dont even know who are you but if you can say nothing more than that, i thing is better you STFU.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:33 PM

I don't think you are listening to what people are saying. The thing about being paid of the 1st is not the Terms and Conditions it is a cut and paste article about rakeback in general.

If you email any of the big rakeback providers about when you will get paid they will all tell you you get your rakeback around the 15th of the next month. And my rakeback provider for Full Tilt (which isn't RakeAid) won't pay me for less than $50 generated

So your March rakeback should be paid on / around the 15th April, it is only the 6th April now!!!

I am not sure which bit of that you don't understand. But he isn't ripping you off. If he doesn't pay by the end of this month for march that is a different matter.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:39 PM

Hencus, take a valium. You did not make enough rb to get paid in February and it is too soon to pay FTP rb for March.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:43 PM

Hencus, I think part of what's happening here is a bit of a misunderstanding in the language being used. When you say you are being "ripped off", everyone takes that to mean you are not being paid, and will not be paid...that Rakeaid is taking off with your money. What everyone here is telling you is that it's way too early to say that yet. Most affiliates don't pay out their RB until mid-month, because they don't receive it from the poker site right away either. If Rakeaid says they will pay you at the 1st of the month, but don't do so until mid-month, they are not ripping you off. If they only pay if you have more than $50 in rake, they are not ripping you off.

That being said, if they are misleading you exactly as I mentioned above, of course you have reason to be upset. Not for being ripped off, but for being mislead by their website. Do you see what I mean? Really two totally different things...one means they are a bunch of crooks, one means they are being shady and misleading. From what I've read, I think this is where some of the confusion here lies.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:44 PM

Oracle, i dont put things in my sites as they dont really are.
Tell me if the 50$ fee is written on the site -no
Tell me if the 15th of the month its written on the site- no
Tell if it isnt there that youll be paid in the 1st of the month- yes
Tell me if he answer your mails -no
Tell me after i get this public if he answer my mails - yes
Tell me if he insulted me and my wife and made me a threath on the mails he sent me - yes.

Its only about how he treats a costumer...in that case me.

I dont know what you think about that, but in my point of view im right, and nothing gona change that.
If no one ever complain about that, i will...
I dont like to be cheated, i dont put things on my sites that arent like they really are...cant you see my point of view?
This guy doenst deserves my respect..and the situation is getting really anoying.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:04 PM

"being shady and misleading"

ok you got it. I know im going to be paid, but who told me wasnt him, it was ppl like you in foruns that told me so, only in the 15th...
I didnt get an answer in 10 days from them, and if i didnt come to foruns i still didnt.

Someone in card runners has written " this guy only pays to who really generate big bucks for him".

Many persons play poker in low stakes, and 10$ are much money to them...there are many costumers like that. Someday they will play bigger stakes and they will generate more money to the guy.

Degen doenst understand that and in the mails he send me he call that persons names that im not going to put here.

As i already told, i hope god helps this guy.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:19 PM

I give up. Clearly either your english isn't good enough to understand or you don't want to understand. As it stands, you haven't been ripped off by this guy.

Some other people on CR seem to have a case that they haven't been paid on time, and we will see if they get their situation sorted. However my friend you have no case at the moment, you really don't.

How many more times do I have to say 15th OF THE NEXT MONTH is when any rakeback provider will pay, and RakeAid don't say the 1st! If this wasn't RakeAid it would be another site, as you don't seem to understand how this system works.

I think on RakeAids part it would be sensible to alter/remove the article that is linked to on the site that mentions the idea of rakeback, in which it does say the 1st of a month. But that is a general article that I am 99% sure that was cut and paste from somewhere else as it mentions a lot of other general "Facts" about rakeback that aren't necessary valid.

So no I don't understand your point of view. The other people CR, yes I see where they are coming from. I have had a delays in some of my rakeback payments in the past, but I sorted it out like an adult in a reasonable and non-aggresive way.

If you are having nasty email exchanges I'm not totally surprised, your attitude is pretty confrontational. You have really annoyed me and I was only trying to help and I rarely get upset about anything.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:27 PM

My atitude is of a client that dont have mails, from the site in 15 days, answering me my questions, only because im new on this thing of rake and i read what the site has to read...got it?
After this discussion came to foruns i knew that ppl are paid in the 15th of the month and that crap of 50$ fee is .

The really thing thats anoying me is the attitude, and the cheating publicity, only because i dont give a **** about 100$. Undesrtand that?

Regarding to your situation, when i said that you must work with degen, i dont kow why you stayed so borred, you told me that you didnt work, and for me thats enough...i dont see now why are you always clicking on the same subject and trying to turn around the things i write, using that lack of my part in reading or writting english...

As i already told you i can read and write english perfectly...there are some errors , but it isnt my original language...and has i can see i can comunicate with you...but you are not understanding my point of view, because you dont want.

About the mails, im not going to comment what you said because i dont want to stay borred with you, and you stay annoyed because i told you one time that you work with degen, lol i dont know how you gona lead with other situations in your life....just to see and compare the novel you re making.

Degen already makes a post on CR, explaining what he is going to make since now...and i think its the wright thing that he should do.

As you see he did understand me...and for me the discussion overs here.

I think with this discussion, things will be better to all, especialy to those who are knew in rake and those who read things that arent as they should be.

And im not agressive, i dont renemnber in calling names, or treathing someone....when u talk about adult and reasonable non agressive way.

In my life i always treated things with simplicity, but when someone jokes with me...you know...

Stay cool...