Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 02:08 PM

Default Re: Sick Baller (Chump?) Story from the Bahamas... WITH A GIRL

i actually have a somewhat funny bahamas story i can add (its funny we are all telling these stories like two months after)

so i was playing 2/4nl one night (i guess they figured we were a bunch of internet players so they better spread 2/4 instead of 2/5, but it just ended up being really annoying with lots of white chips involved). i was drinking a bit, and at one point went to get another drink.

i walked by the 25/50 uncapped table where ansky was playing, and obviously everyone there was taking the game pretty seriously as it was a big game. there was this pokerstars advertisement set up on a tripod stand right by the game, and as i walked by i sort of kicked it and it started to fall over.

as it fell over, i went to catch it with my hand holding my almost-empty drink, and proceeded to spray my drink all over the 25/50 table, including a bit on ansky and a LOT on this one dude's shirt and pants. i also failed to catch the sign, so it toppled over banging into the chair of one of the guys sitting at the table. as i realized there was nothing i could do, i just sort of stopped and watched in horror as an entire 25/50 table stopped and stared at the mayhem i had caused.

it was a mess. i ended up going and getting some seltzer water and a towel for the dude i had spilled a drink all over, and he just sort of steamed as i apologized profusely. all the while ansky is just sort of sitting there shaking his head at me in disappointment.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:13 PM

LOL.

i remember that... the whole game was delayed cause of that.

you drunkard you.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:24 PM

Good story Ansky, shame about the megalomaniac ending.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some Highlights from that game include Hallingol being a huge cheater at flip cup and Raptor losing his roll to me in HU flip cup while his gf outperformed him all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever dude i had an off night.. i did have to buy a lot of beers that night though.. the table was rigged i swear.. but yeah good post ansky. i thought that girl was your sister and thats just what canadians do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry... but you're from Texas right [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2007, 02:36 PM

Great TR. Burn the hundos in front of her next time though. H@ll sounds hilarious.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:49 PM

We are sipping on a drink of some sort at the bar, when fuggo and a few others return and tell her they are leaving and that she has to come as well. She is talking to them for a bit and I interject as it looks like they are winning her over. I say "hey listen shes ok, I'll take her home later"

They don't seem convinced and start getting rude and obnoxious about it. "Uh no. We are leaving. NOW." They all seemed to like me earlier in the night, I guess the fuggos were jealous that no one liked them.

[/ QUOTE ]

/mom pops head into room

Ansky
I don't think the "fuggos" were trying to ruin your thing, or that she was not interested in you.
They probably had an agreement for SAFETY sake that no one was going off alone. It sounds like they were trying to get her away without actually spelling it out.
Remember Natalie Holloway? Alot of girls do.

/mom leaves-back to fun
Old 03-23-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry... but you're from Texas right

[/ QUOTE ] They make out with their sisters in arkansas, not Texas. Don't need to in Texas they have the hottest women anywhere.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:53 PM

Wow. Ansky for baller of the year. Everything fell right into place before you trippped out haha. I laughed so loud at the end haha
Old 03-23-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as i realized there was nothing i could do, i just sort of stopped and watched in horror as an entire 25/50 table stopped and stared at the mayhem i had caused.
all the while ansky is just sort of sitting there shaking his head at me in disappointment.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hilarious. especially imagining the first part in slow motion.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:04 PM

awesome post