Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Re: lhe hand inundation

HOW DID I ONLY MAKE $350 OVER 400 HANDS VS THIS GUY

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to gehrig37 [Ad Qd]
x raises to $30
gehrig37 raises to $45
x calls $15
*** FLOP *** [5s 3s Th]
gehrig37 bets $15
x raises to $30
gehrig37 calls $15
*** TURN *** [5s 3s Th] [As]
gehrig37 checks
x bets $30
gehrig37 raises to $60
x raises to $90
gehrig37 calls $30
*** RIVER *** [5s 3s Th As] [6c]
gehrig37 checks
x bets $30
gehrig37 calls $30
*** SHOW DOWN ***
x shows [8c Jd] (Ace Jack high)
gehrig37 shows [Ad Qd] (a pair of Aces)
gehrig37 wins the pot ($389.50) with a pair of Aces
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $390 | Rake $0.50
Board: [5s 3s Th As 6c]
Seat 1: x (small blind) showed [8c Jd] and lost with Ace Jack high
Seat 2: gehrig37 (big blind) showed [Ad Qd] and won ($389.50) with a pair of Aces
Old 03-03-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
victor, i think your range is too tight here. He could have a lone 5 like A5 some of the time. He could also have AA and assume he just counterfeited you. He also could just be stupid with any flush.

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree, ive played like 3k hands with this guy so hes not unkown and im not unkown to him.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This one is so satisfying on many levels. The main thing is that donks like this usually catch their cards when I am shot taking and send me back down a few notches. I just love when people play like crap and they get what they deserve.

The turn check may look sketchy but the two villians were very LAG and the I was very confident that the button would bet since he was trying to win every other pot when I showed weakness.

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $30/$60
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6.5SB, 3 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4.75BB, 3 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button 3-bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero caps</font>, Button calls.

River: 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (13.75BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Results:
Final pot: 15.75BB

villian has Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
you didnt really own him, he just called with the 3rd nuts on the river because you played your hand face up on the turn
Old 03-03-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
victor, i think your range is too tight here. He could have a lone 5 like A5 some of the time. He could also have AA and assume he just counterfeited you. He also could just be stupid with any flush.

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree, ive played like 3k hands with this guy so hes not unkown and im not unkown to him.

[/ QUOTE ]
alrighty then.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in light of the fact that you don't like money or know how to play limit hold them, you can send that $60 to me plz k thx

[/ QUOTE ]
FMP

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked your last 100 posts and they are all in bbv or bbv4l. I think one NVG post.

Also, Victor is one of the best limit 2p2ers. You probably have never played higher than 3/6 limit and I'm guessing you suck at poker.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:03 PM

"Also, Victor is one of the best limit 2p2ers."

as much as i appreciate the support this isnt true.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:53 PM

Gildwulf, my usual is $8-16 or $10-20, and it's been proven that I suck so it's ok. And you must've missed this post

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I came off too strong in the beginning and it spiraled into verbal war

I don't think Victor sucks, I simply don't understand two things:

1)Why he posted hand here and battled every person when they said he should've three-bet

2)Why he would take the QJc to cap but not another hand where he can lose to fewer hands.

I have no doubt that he's a better player, and obv the fact that I'm busto is sign of that. He most def has respect around here and I'm not tryin to say he sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

All questions have been answered k thx
Old 03-03-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This one is so satisfying on many levels. The main thing is that donks like this usually catch their cards when I am shot taking and send me back down a few notches. I just love when people play like crap and they get what they deserve.

The turn check may look sketchy but the two villians were very LAG and the I was very confident that the button would bet since he was trying to win every other pot when I showed weakness.

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $30/$60
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6.5SB, 3 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4.75BB, 3 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button 3-bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero caps</font>, Button calls.

River: 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (13.75BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Results:
Final pot: 15.75BB

villian has Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
you didnt really own him, he just called with the 3rd nuts on the river because you played your hand face up on the turn

[/ QUOTE ]

Any way you slice it I am not getting more than 5 bets on the big streets from him. I wasn't posting this to say I owned anyone just that I like hands where donks float me with Q4s, get there, and lose a bunch of bets. Maybe I could have capped the turn and then checkraised the river. That woulda been pretty hot.