Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 1/3

Doug,

A lot of posters are currently following the plight of someone whose machine was hacked and had his on-line funds stolen. In this saga, FullTilt was very unresponsive when he first emailed them, and has been about worthless since. There is no way to contact a human being in an emergency and FullTilt does not seem to be at all willing to take any appropriate steps. Why should I continue giving your site action (and thousands of dollars in rake a month) if it has not intention of protecting me in any way? As I understand it, this is costing you a lot of business, and will likely cost you a lot more going forward.

Additionally, it is widely accepted that Patrick Anonius plays on Roland de Wolf's account since he is so feared he gets little action on his own. This is the account of one of your pro's. His name shows up in red. I understand there is little you can do if someone plays on anothers generic account, but when you list someone as full tilt pro, and highlight them is such, it is reasonable to expect that pro to be who you are actually playing when sit down with them.

What are you doing to address these growing concerns about your site?
Old 01-10-2007, 06:12 PM

FTPDoug,

Thank you for responding to my PM and letting me know what happened. I truly appreciate it.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug,

A lot of posters are currently following the plight of someone whose machine was hacked and had his on-line funds stolen. In this saga, FullTilt was very unresponsive when he first emailed them, and has been about worthless since. There is no way to contact a human being in an emergency and FullTilt does not seem to be at all willing to take any appropriate steps. Why should I continue giving your site action (and thousands of dollars in rake a month) if it has not intention of protecting me in any way? As I understand it, this is costing you a lot of business, and will likely cost you a lot more going forward.

[/ QUOTE ]

FTPs security/cashier team has scared me pretty good the last two weeks or so. I think you're going to lose a good amount of business if you dont address some of these concerns.
Old 01-11-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I understand your store prices are super expensive (relative to other sites) because you offer rakeback.

Any chance you could implement a store with reasonable purchase prices only open to those people who are NOT receiving rakeback (assuming you don't put together a way for those people not getting it, to get it)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with that, especially since I somehow got linked to some mysterious affiliate when I downloaded their software, and now I can't get rakeback. They will also not allow me to make a new account, or switch me to rb. It's just going to make me switch to another site.
Old 01-11-2007, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Doug,

[/ QUOTE ]

FTPs security/cashier team has scared me pretty good the last two weeks or so. I think you're going to lose a good amount of business if you dont address some of these concerns.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im with these guys all the way. I play aproxx. 40k hands a month at 2/4nl and contribute greatly to the rake box. But, I feel like at any given moment I can get my account closed and funds confiscated because some Dufus woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Also, there is a thread I read today about a guy who had "multiple accounts" when according to the emails he posted FTP instructed him to open the new account.

I guess what I am saying is the customer service department seems to need a total revamp. I haven't played there since the new year (because of the posts I read in December). Now it's January and it's the same old story. It's as if the customer service dept doesn't even look at the customers account to see if there is a note from a different agent earlier that may relate to the current issue.

You guys really need to get an 800 number and also some rep's that don't just give the automatic answer when they see a question from a customer.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:06 AM

No answers thread this week?
Old 01-12-2007, 08:16 AM

Doug,

Please add an option in one of your menus to request the last X number of hands. Since your poker client seems to be lagging up for a lot of users some of the hand histories are not being recorded to hard drives. Apparently support has too much on their hands to be bothered with this, so adding something automated seems to be the best option.

I have emailed support 3 times for 1 hand history over 2 weeks ago and the only response I got was "due to the large number of emails we receive we are very busy blah blah blah we are processing your request". How long does it take to email a hand history?
Old 01-12-2007, 11:05 AM

I have been multitabling lately and one of the things I hate is how often the lobby pops back up - any time I want to add chips, or my name comes up on a waiting list or anything. Since I don't see it complained about here, I assume there's a fix - anyone know what it is?