Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2007, 08:40 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 12/30

15/30 HU tables are full right now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2007, 09:37 PM

Doug: I really believe this needs to be addressed, as your consistent high volume players are the backbone of your site. A business (and businessperson) is in it to turn a profit while satisfying customers.

I really feel those of us playing at FTP are missing out. As everyone know pokerstars just announced their new Supernova rewards ( http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/supernova/elite/ )

[ QUOTE ]

Summary:

If I earn 1 million VPPs in 2007 I will get:

-$75,000 in FPP value(when factoring in the bonuses plus the normal 180K/$3000 rate)

-$28,500 in live tourney entries(assuming I take the Monte Carlo)

-$2600 in online tourney entries

-I don't take the freerolls that seriously as they cut into my playing time, but I'd say that its a fair estimate to think that I could make $5000 from them on the year(anyone who wants to chime in with another estimate is welcome)

-the higher earn rate on FPPs next year would be worth an extra 1.5 million if I achieve SNE again, but thats not certain at all...lets compromise at an extra 720K FPPs(I picked a round number to make the math easier), which comes out to $12,000 more.

So thats a total of $123,100 of yearly income not counting money actually won playing poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you will say, "Well we already offer 27% rakeback." As shown above this is not even in the same league as rakeback, it is far and above. You have also said, "look at new Ironman," but it will take a year to earn ~$440. This is laughable compared to the >$100k in rewards from stars. I just earned your "MAX" daily FPPs for ironman (200) in 20 minutes, give me a break.

This issue needs to be addressed as stars as more players(fish), and now better rewards for its high volume players (again, the backbone of your business).

Now is an opportune time to switch (beginning of 2007) so I challenge you to give me reasons to play at FTP over stars considering what is mentioned above?
Old 01-12-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For reference, previous answers thread:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=8512921

1. "When will FTP be able to keep players with the same IP from sitting at the same table?" and