Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 05:57 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

I don't dress any differently than any of the other young girls my age that are on the cover of magazines. Just because I wear a low cut top or a short dress, does not mean I am a whore.

And the reason why I have such a hard time with the stripper comments is because I have a hard time working men for money. I don't do it! I don't even know how to go about doing it! In fact, I have been amazed that Chantel gets money off of guys. I baffles and intrigues me. I don't know how she does it.

To remind all of you... I spent six years backpacking around the world. During that time, I did a lot of jobs ~ from cleaning bathrooms in hostels (in exchange for a place to stay), to working on a ski lift, to bar tending, waiting tables, doing hotel reservations, being a receptionist, working in a day care center, decorating cakes, picking fruit, to building houses with different volunteer programs.

I returned to the States last year after spending my entire summer in Guyana. I built houses with Habitat for Humanity. When I got back to the States, I got a corporate job with Nakajima USA on W. Century Blvd. I was project coordinator.

I have worked very hard all my life and have not had things just instantly handed to me. I don't expect my post to garner me that. I only wanted people to know so that hopefully all the pressure on Tom will help to get my money back.

I don't know what I will do for work, but I am not opposed to it. I'm trying to figure it out now.

And also, the reason I have only 12k was because I have not played big tournaments. Festa was my biggest tournament. All I can say now is that I have no intentions of leaving this industry. If anything, though disheartening and VERY difficult to experience, I know that I am going to be stronger and less naive when it is all said and done.

I may be taking a break for a while and working two or three jobs and play small limits on line until I get my bankroll back up, but I am going to do it. And I will smarter and more prepared for next time. So you can expect to see me back on the tournament scene in a few months.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:58 AM

Default Post deleted by Ryan Beal

Old 12-16-2006, 06:00 AM

Wow, there are so many douchebags in this thread. It may be a he-said she-said, but I can't believe how completely lacking of compassion so many of you are.

Someone is talking about how depressed they are, how they tried to OD, and so many other negative aspects in her life are keeping her down, and you come in here and tell her she sucks at poker, or how she's just grubbing for attention?? Whether you feel that way or not, it's rather disrespectful to say the least that you would make such a comment in a thread such as this.

Tear me apart, as I'm sure you will, but I really think many of you should either be supportive or GTFO.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:00 AM

I told you, i am almost 100% sure the real truth lies between what she would tell us and what he would tell us. Since we don't know exactly where it does lie, it would be inappropriate to call her a lying whore like you did, just as it would be inappriate to call Tom Franklin and old sexual assualting jackass with aspitations to rape young ladies. This is why when you don't know important details, you should keep your mouth shut. If you learn to do that, maybe people will be able to take some stuff you say that isn't completely worthless seriously instead of writing it off as more of your dumb incessant ramblings.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is it just me, or does it seem like we have some serious women-haters around here?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not just you. I've read some disturbing [censored] in this thread.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:05 AM

Guys,
I can not belive how naieve all you dudes are. FFS Brandi agreed to 'huggle' with captain. If a chick agrees to 'huggle' with me standard procedure usually calls for a penis to touch some skin including backs [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. But in all seriousness what kind of self respecting woman would huggle with an old man in a hotel? Not anyone I would respect.

ps- Im not saying Brandi deserves to get raped or abused, but like in the Mike Tyson case, some of the blame should surely fall on the female.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:05 AM

ggb,

There is a difference between someone who previously has shown themselves worthy of credibility coming here with that story, and her doing so, when she hasn't shown herself to be anything other than a self-promoting money-seeking hustler.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is it just me, or does it seem like we have some serious women-haters around here?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not just you. I've read some disturbing [censored] in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-16-2006, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, my head is still spinning from reading the whole thing.

But a couple questions/concerns come to mind.

1. Old dude rubs his penis against you in bed and you spend the night in the hotel bathroom's floor? Was the door to the hotel hallway locked from the outside?

2. Old dude rubs penis against you, then refuses to hand over money, and you are still sharing a room with him and taking the same cabs around town?

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. I don't get that part either. Makes the whole story seem kind of goofy. [censored] Tom Franklin and his wrinkled penis, I'm leaving that room before he can say "dirty sanchez?"
Old 12-16-2006, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ggbman and all: Can a hooker or stripper get raped? The answer is of course she can. However unlike other women to whom those terms don't apply, it might be rightly said "she asked for it".

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be the most disgusting human being i've encountered at 2+2. Quite a feat.

Tuco.
Closed Thread