Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2006, 07:54 PM

Default Help with my chance of a lifetime.

This is going to be kind of long to give you a good back story to help me out tonight.

Tonight we are throwing a party at our place for my gf's birthday. She's turning 23 (last quarter senior) and is living with me (I'm 26 grad student). We met each other at an e-party of close friends. This was two years ago. The e-party consisted of me, her, her sister, this guy lets call him M and his gf S, and another female friend of ours. Like all e-parties, it gotten pretty heavy including petting but all of us are new at this and it didn't go beyond that.

Fast forward to about a year ago, me and my gf are a serious couple and it was my birthday. M and S and me and my gf had some e and we had a little fun with each other but again it didn't go beyond me taking S's blouse off and fondling her boobs. My gf didn't get any of her clothes off. M [censored] up the situation by saying out loud "Hey CheckCheckFold, lets go down on these girls and then switch? Yeah?!" He was beyond tactless.

Btw, purely looks wise, M and S are about a point better looking than me and my gf. They pretty much always are the hottest couple at a party.

Sooo, fast forward to today, We are throwing a birthday for my gf and M and S are bringing over 7 pills of e(that's all our provider could give us) that I ask the guy to get for me which he was very glad to do. This all sounds great but there are complications that I really need help straighten out.

My gf and I think we are gonna need 2 pills each for it to be a good roll. That left 3 for M and S and my gf's close friend who is our other roommate, lets call her A. Now A is very very hot, and pretty slutty, but she is not attracted to me at all I don't think, and I think she's fake and annoying a lot of times, and we are roommates. She's in the picture because for some reason my gf promised her a pill a couple of days ago and she lives with us so there's no way of avoiding her.

Anyways, it's just seem like I could be getting too much of a good thing here and am confused out of my mind as to what to do. Or I'm scared that this situation could [censored] up my relationship with my gf and I'm uncertain how to deal with it the right way.

I'm a pretty clean stand up guy (the kind that parents adore) so this is a chance of a lifetime as I am certain that I will never have such opportunities again as this is my last year in school. But I really don't want to [censored] up my relationship with my gf in any way because I love her. We feel that we are pretty much gonna get married and such as we both have hung out with each other's parents and have talked of a serious future.

I'm bewildered as to what to do. OOT please give me some experienced advice on how to handle this too good to be true situation happening tonight!
Old 12-02-2006, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Help with my chance of a lifetime.

Are you asking us if you should try to get more e and bang all three of these girls?
Old 12-02-2006, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you asking us if you should try to get more e and bang all three of these girls?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I could get more e then it wouldn't be much of a problem. But 7 is it! 1 each for M, S and A might not be enough for anything to happen.

Also I feel that I might get too jealous seeing my gf with M as he is better looking than me. I understand that my gf will get jealous of me with the other girls but a guy's (sexual) jealousy is millions times stronger than that of a girl's. (You will know this if you've read any evolutionary psychology books, I don't want to hijack my own thread to explain this)
Old 12-02-2006, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a guy's (sexual) jealousy is millions times stronger than that of a girl's. (You will know this if you've read any evolutionary psychology books, I don't want to hijack my own thread to explain this)

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I don't understand this. It sounds complicated. Please elaborate.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:11 PM

Sorry this opportunity came while you have a girlfriend. If you want to continue a future with your girlfriend, your best bet is to skip any kind of 3/4/5/or however manysome you were hoping for. If you don't see a longterm future with your GF, go for it, take pics and post em.

Btw, if you're actually asking about pill division, you, GF, M and S each take one and a half, and A gets one.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry this opportunity came while you have a girlfriend. If you want to continue a future with your girlfriend, your best bet is to skip any kind of 3/4/5/or however manysome you were hoping for. If you don't see a longterm future with your GF, go for it, take pics and post em.

Btw, if you're actually asking about pill division, you, GF, M and S each take one and a half, and A gets one.

[/ QUOTE ]

The pill division sounds good here. But man I feel like I can pull this off and still have our relationship in tact. I just need some advice! Some advice on what to say to my gf. What to discuss before hand if at all etc.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:17 PM

C,

Sounds like there's enough E for all the chicks to bang M and maybe if you're cool he'll let you blow him or something.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:14 PM

+

Old 12-02-2006, 07:58 PM

ok - i'll say it:
this thread is worthless without pics
Old 12-02-2006, 07:59 PM

oh - and if your gf is cool w/ it - bang 'em all - just push it in the direction you want it to go... your gf will follow your lead if she likes it. If she doesn't, she'll let you know