Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2006, 01:06 PM

Default Re: Risked $100, made $684 PROFIT--no work--autoplay

For those who have cashed out in the last couple days - did they request ID, or just process your cashout without asking?
Old 10-04-2006, 06:16 PM

i was one of the lucky ones who were able to hit both baccarat bets and cashed out 450 from one and 565 from the other. And no, they did not ask me for an ID. But it took 4 or 5 days total to appear in my Neteller Acc.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:28 PM

I hit both baccarats but cashed out 450 from one and !!!!250!!!! from the other, talk about awful luck. Watching that one play was retarded. Surrender, surrender, surrender, dealer BJ, dealer BJ, surrender... It was rediculous.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:19 PM

Is there any way to see how much of the WR you have fulfilled?

I think I have deposited before the T&C change but the bonus got credited to my account after the change. Now I would like to make sure I can play BJ profitably.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think I have deposited before the T&C change but the bonus got credited to my account after the change. Now I would like to make sure I can play BJ profitably.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can hover your mouse over the "Credits" section at the bottom left and it will tell you how much of your balance is bonus and how much is cash. The amount moves from the bonus balance to the cash balance in $10 increments, so play enough BJ for $10 to move over (which should be $910 worth of hands if you got in under the old terms) and see if it moves over. If it doesn't you are probably under the new terms and should play Sic Bo instead.

Halo7
Old 10-04-2006, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can hover your mouse over the "Credits" section at the bottom left and it will tell you how much of your balance is bonus and how much is cash. The amount moves from the bonus balance to the cash balance in $10 increments, so play enough BJ for $10 to move over (which should be $910 worth of hands if you got in under the old terms) and see if it moves over. If it doesn't you are probably under the new terms and should play Sic Bo instead.

Halo7

[/ QUOTE ]

A more efficient way to do this is to look at the "current playthrough" total in the Withdrawal section of the Bank screen, then go play $10 worth of blackjack, then come back and look at that cp again. If it increased by about $3, you are on the old terms. If it increased by about $1, you are on the new terms.

They changed me halfway through, unfortunately.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:09 AM

i have an old poker a/c with gaming club.. is it possible to set up a new a/c for the bonus?
Old 10-05-2006, 01:51 AM

One word of caution...be very careful when first trying to place your initial bet of $250 on Bacarat...I won both of my bets on both sites but on the first site I accidently bet $10 instead of the full $250 so I had to bet again and then lost...take your time and it could make you some money. Also, they estimate that your total losses from SicBo should be around $166 but for some reason mine was a lot more (around $246) or so, so I ended up cashing out a net win of $142 for a win on one site instead of the $220 they said you should be making. Not sure if their math was off or what...did everything the way they said using the macro clicks and all. Still cant complain...it is a free $142 from letting my computer sit for 5 or 6 hours.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:20 AM

I don't know if I should be spilling the beans on this or not, but if anyone bet in USD over GBP you are teh silly. Icashed out 1400 from one of them instead of 750 thanks to GBP.

Also Halo, why do you recommend Atlantic City BJ? WoO says Vegas strip has the lower HA.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if I should be spilling the beans on this or not, but if anyone bet in USD over GBP you are teh silly. Icashed out 1400 from one of them instead of 750 thanks to GBP.

Also Halo, why do you recommend Atlantic City BJ? WoO says Vegas strip has the lower HA.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was something in the T&C about currency IIRC and they have a special UK site with a different bonus so I am really surprised you were able to sign up in GBP. Was it just deposit 50 GPB, get 200 GBP with the same WR?

I recommended MHACBJ (before they changed the terms) because it has a $1 minimum bet and I think all of the others have $2 minimums which increases risk of ruin.

Halo7