Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2006, 01:12 PM

Default Re: She said she\'s never done it, she said she\'s never tried

This thread started to make me feel dirty, but there is so much hilarious [censored] here.

THIS THREAD IS GOLD!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2006, 01:25 PM

lol HANDJOBAMENTS?
Old 08-24-2006, 01:52 PM

Alright all, a GIRL speaking here.

OP, I assume she's a virgin? Regardless, 16 is WAY young, so even if she has had sex, she probably has some negative connotations about it. If she hasn't had sex, it's probably going to take her a WHILE to open up (I'm talking months, not days).

At 17 w/my first boyfriend, I was SO AFRAID of his penis. Now, looking back (I'm 25 now), I laugh at my innocence. I can't explain what frightened me - just that it was foreign & unusual & I had never seen one before... It took about 3-4 months of making out, feeling his penis (but not really looking), until finally we took a shower together & ....

Still took a while for blowjobs to follow.

My point? Looking back, I can't believe how long it took, but that's 17 for you. He was very patient & kind, and obviously really cared about me (more than sex - as there were def girls in our high school who were not as scared as I was).

You have to decide what your priorities are - and if they are to have a long-term relationship with this girl, then you need to be patient as all hell. Keep trying to get in her pants, but keep stopping when she tells you to.

If you don't want to be patient/don't like her enough, then [censored] it and find a girl who will sleep with you - knowing that you're choosing sex over "love" (I'm not condemning this choice in the slightest, just saying - make sure you're consciously choosing).

Either way, you will get tons of sex in college.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright all, a GIRL speaking here.

OP, I assume she's a virgin? Regardless, 16 is WAY young, so even if she has had sex, she probably has some negative connotations about it. If she hasn't had sex, it's probably going to take her a WHILE to open up (I'm talking months, not days).

At 17 w/my first boyfriend, I was SO AFRAID of his penis. Now, looking back (I'm 25 now), I laugh at my innocence. I can't explain what frightened me - just that it was foreign & unusual & I had never seen one before... It took about 3-4 months of making out, feeling his penis (but not really looking), until finally we took a shower together & ....

Still took a while for blowjobs to follow.

My point? Looking back, I can't believe how long it took, but that's 17 for you. He was very patient & kind, and obviously really cared about me (more than sex - as there were def girls in our high school who were not as scared as I was).

You have to decide what your priorities are - and if they are to have a long-term relationship with this girl, then you need to be patient as all hell. Keep trying to get in her pants, but keep stopping when she tells you to.

If you don't want to be patient/don't like her enough, then [censored] it and find a girl who will sleep with you - knowing that you're choosing sex over "love" (I'm not condemning this choice in the slightest, just saying - make sure you're consciously choosing).

Either way, you will get tons of sex in college.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post.

If you can, try to explain why you were afraid of penises (penii?), handjobs and blowjobs... and how you got over those fears.

Would it have helped if your boyfriend had a "show and tell" session with his penis, where you could look, ask questions, touch if you wanted, etc?
Old 08-24-2006, 01:56 PM

Overhead voice: A night out on the town...75 dollars.

Now, David and his girlfriend are walking to her door...

David: So, how about a bj?

Overhead voice: Actually having the nerve to ask such a question, a 12 dollar bottle of wine.

Her: Are you kidding? What if my dad sees? Oh my god what he'll do to you...

David: No one is awake and no one is around, they will never know. Please?

Her: No David, I just cant.

David: But I love you, please?

Overhead voice: Actually using a line like that, another 12 dollar bottle of wine.

The door now comes open and her sisters appears from the darkness...

Sister: Dad says to go ahead and give him a bj, or I can do it and if need be he can come down himself and do it but for gods sake tell him to take his hand of the intercom.

Overhead voice: Having a gf whose father has a sense of humor...PRICELESS...There are some things in life money cant buy but for everything else there is Mastercard!
Old 08-24-2006, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like the photo shoot from Mike Caro's Book of Tells.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless, 16 is WAY young, so even if she has had sex, she probably has some negative connotations about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that kids these days (I'm 30) were all banging each other starting around like age 12 or something. I've read magazine articles and seen news stories that support this! Also, in my very limited, recent experiences with a younger generation (like 19-22 year old women), seems like they were all banging from a relatively young age (perhaps they are whores, but I don't think so).

-Al
Old 08-24-2006, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Regardless, 16 is WAY young, so even if she has had sex, she probably has some negative connotations about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that kids these days (I'm 30) were all banging each other starting around like age 12 or something. I've read magazine articles and seen news stories that support this! Also, in my very limited experience with a younger generation (like 19-22 year old women), seems like they were all banging from a relatively young age (perhaps they are whores, but I don't think so).

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

I must say I agree with you Al...It is much easier today to find sex and hookups rather than a relationship.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Uh. you're 17.

[/ QUOTE ]
What's your point? I should wait until I am 24 to kiss a girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

david this isnt a big deal, just have sex with her, go down on her after you guys become comfortable and dont push the subject. she will be swallowing your load before you know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was going to say. If she's as horny as you say, she won't be able to say 'no' to your hand in her pants.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you can, try to explain why you were afraid of penises (penii?), handjobs and blowjobs... and how you got over those fears.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest, I have no idea where the fear stemmed from... Other than penises were something I heard about a lot, but had no experience with (maybe I had seen my brother's when they were little, but that doesn't really count). So, it was more fear of the unknown then anything else.

It was a very long process to get to the point where I felt totally comfortable with bj's and then even longer to where I felt confident in my skills... We're probably talking years and multiple partners here, altogether, always one step at a time. For example:

Age 17 w/high school bf: See my first penis, touch it, suck it, but not really get what I'm doing. He was the same with my vag & we def taught each other a lot, as we were both equally inexperienced.

Age 18, freshman year of college: Give a few blowjobs, but no boyfriends, so no real experientation. At least I'm not afraid of the penis now, but am still afraid of the cum (my high school bf always warned me ahead of time & never cam in my mouth).

Age 19, sophomore year of college: Another boyfriend, so am able to feel comfortable enough to experiement (ie. lots & lots of bj's and sex)... Get used to cum and start to enjoy it.

So, for me it was a loooooong process - then, once the dam broke (so to speak) at age 19, I never really looked back or felt that fear again.

I don't know if I have a different experience than most girls, but as I've never had a negative sexual experience and was very lucky to have patient & caring partners in the early years, I really really like sex now and have no problem w/bj's, cum, any of it... So, my current sexual partner(s) should thank those guys of the past.

But, I think I took a slow road & was a late bloomer. I know a ton of girls were having sex before me, and who knows what their sexual health/attitude is now.