Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Would you be ok with your gf going skinny dipping with guys?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, GIVE THE FUKKING GIRL SOME ROOM TO BREATHE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every one who has given advice contrary to the above must have a small wiener and be fundamentaly insecure in their relationships with women.

Though I think there might be an age distribution amongst the yes and no votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

King, you are an ideologist. You always have been. The problem is that planet earth is not eutopia. ChipWrecked had some nice points on humans still being animals. For all you know this could be her test to detect if Kurosh has a backbone. She may want him to stand up to her. Also, your post calls bernie and nothumb poorly equipped insecure men. And that King, is patently absurd.

Life isn't always pretty King. And until you realize that, you are living in a dream world.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can we move the discussion off the specific situation and onto the topic in general now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a difference?

"Do you mind if I go skinny dipping with some friends?"

"Not at all, just pack your [censored] and get out first."

Edit: Jeez, I talk too much. Choicest Hops ended this thread with the first response.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:04 PM

Hmm maybe this is English/Yank cultural split. I am not saying let the girl go for ideological reasons.

If my girlfriend said she was going to go somewhere and maybe go skiny diping I wouldnt bat an eyelid. I also know she wasnt using it as a pretext to go shag someone behind my back.

Basicaly most of the posts in this tread go:

A girl is naked and omfg guys can see her naked. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. She is bound to let them all sihp.

Clothes/ no clothes a completly arbitary destinciton. If she wants to sleep with another dude, she is going to anyway. I would imagine that in 99.9999999999999% of cases the female is clothed immediately proir to the act of adultery.

If she was going swimming in a bikiny and a thong this wouldnt be an issue even though she is 99.9% naked and if she is hot all the guys will be ogling her just as much as if she were naked.

Seeing that it is an arbritary destiction what is realy bothering the guys in this thread is that she is going out of their zone of influence/presence to a zone with other males and they are to insecure/paranoid/small in the trouser department to deal with it.

A real man lets her go because he is confident she is coming back.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:06 PM

And a real woman ends the night fcuking the ex-boyfriend.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:11 PM

Default Re: FUNNIEST POST IVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE....

[ QUOTE ]
OR , tell her you have no problem with her going, in fact, you are coming with her and bringing beer and while she's in the water, you are giving cunnilingus to another girl.

Remember in Terminator 2, where Schwarzenegger did that voice over the phone and asked that kid's parents how ralphie was ? They said he was fine even though he was barking. He hung up the phone and said that his parents were already dead.

Well, if she's asking you this question, there's about a 80 % chance she's already cheated on you.

I met a girl in college and I guess she decided that she wasn't going to suck my dick but instead was going to be friends with me. I knew she was considering sucking me off because of how she acted and stuff but she didn't like my personality so decided I was the guy she told secrets to. Well, she told me how many guys she was screwing. It turned out that she was screwing about 4 guys at the same time and gave me locations, too. She had a guy back home and she was doing another guy who was older and had his own place or something. One month later, she is getting married to the guy back home and is pregnant. LOL. Now how F'd up is that ? She comes off as a nice girl and I wouldn't have suspected of her of all this. She looked clean. I bet good money the guy back home knew nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-24-2005, 09:12 PM

Not if she knows that will be the last time she will be [censored]..g me or will be bringing about the end of [censored]..g me.

Anyway you missed my point was that if she was going there to [censored] her ex-bf then swimsuit/no swimsuit same outcome.

Also sorry you have been treated so badly by women in the past, I didnt think size mattered but obviously it does. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2005, 09:49 PM

I think all of you have some serious trust issues. Like this guy I'm replying to said, if she wants to [censored] someone else, she's going to and me trying to stop her from going skinny dipping isn't going to prevent that. If that is your issue here, then your relationship has bigger problems.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:51 PM

the real question is why you would ask a bunch of wankers on the internet for advice with women anyway?
Old 07-24-2005, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not if she knows that will be the last time she will be [censored]..g me or will be bringing about the end of [censored]..g me.

Anyway you missed my point was that if she was going there to [censored] her ex-bf then swimsuit/no swimsuit same outcome.

Also sorry you have been treated so badly by women in the past, I didnt think size mattered but obviously it does. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. You are obviously too young to understand women's ways. I was able to marry FAR above my own social station using just the tactics I'm espousing. To each his own.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:56 PM

Im probably older than you.

Well done on marrying above your social station. Then again for some of us the only way is up.

Also you have still failed to answer the axiom that invalidates your whole thinking on this issue.

If she is going to be unfaithfull then biki presence or lack of is irrelevant.