Married 111 20.59%
Separated 1 0.19%
Divorced 10 1.86%
Widowed 3 0.56%
Voters: 539. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2006, 03:40 PM

Default Re: this chick is fat, yo

[ QUOTE ]
I read you your post and all I could think was "Wow, this bitch is dumb". But then I realized thats why women are called dumb bitches. Must have been another realization from God. Twice in two days. I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!

[/ QUOTE ]

mia,

All credit to Vehn, not me. Check his avatar!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*****FOR THE WIN*****

LOL is Elaine's mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, I am Elaine's mother-in-law. I am Edward's mother....

[/ QUOTE ]

head....about to....EXPLODE!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

well this is just too damn cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought everyone knew that. It's not been a secret. Come to the viewing party for the TV show and say hi....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd LOVE to be there! Just tell me when and where.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also agree completely. i was more just making a point. someone actually PMed me to start a rating thread using the fat pictures, and i made this point. just that i think it is all foolishness, and an eye for an eye doesn't work. good point.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I suggested it, I pointed out that I was doing so only because I would find it entertaining. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2006, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guids,

I feel the same way as you. My female friends do it, my girlfriend and I do it, my female coworkers do it. The things I've heard come out of some of these chicks' mouths never cease to amaze me.

This is about finding some sort of moral high ground that just doesn't exist.

yasher

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, I do think there is a moral highground. somebody, somewhere, doesnt base their initial attraction/reaction on looks and the sexuality they exude. Im sure there is someone, somewhere that does this, but I doubt ill ever meet them.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think I have ever really taken offense to anything said about a chick on this forum, or in real life for that matter. I tend to take the stuff written on here in stride and laugh because I just picture the poster of the comments as some skinny, pale, college kid who has only had sex w/ 1-2 girls.

I myself like to rate chicks in my own mind and on this site. I dont rate dudes on their monatary worth or by their looks for the most part. I tend to value intelligence and humor above all else. Fancy cars and paychecks are of no interest to me.

I just find that sometimes on here guys have crazy standards of what constitutes hot. Obviously, some thin, tan, big breasted woman is going to get a way better score for looks alone on a site like this. That doesnt mean that those are the only chicks these guys will bang (well, some of them anyway).

Everyone has different tastes on here. One dude will post a pic of his GF and a bunch of people post "I'd hit that" posts and others throw up in their mouths a little.

I think it's obsurd to take anything written on here personally. If you dont like what's being said and you cant laugh it off, stop reading it. It's mostly in jest and all BS anyway. And the people that are serious, well that's just their P.O.V. and I hope that they actually get those girls who meet their standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOOOOOM!

[ QUOTE ]
This is a good point. This is a male-dominated message board where we are judging women based solely on appearance. I mean, what would a female-centric message board look like?

[/ QUOTE ]

They'd slip in their thinly veiled brags about whatever thing they think is impressive about their man, just like this board does when they blurt out "my girlfriend is a 9". E-vagina vs. e-penis. Same [censored], just different styles. Everyone tries to get what they want. Men and women just want somewhat different things and can have vastly different ways of going about getting it.

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think I have ever really taken offense to anything said about a chick on this forum, or in real life for that matter. I tend to take the stuff written on here in stride and laugh because I just picture the poster of the comments as some skinny, pale, college kid who has only had sex w/ 1-2 girls.

I myself like to rate chicks in my own mind and on this site. I dont rate dudes on their monatary worth or by their looks for the most part. I tend to value intelligence and humor above all else. Fancy cars and paychecks are of no interest to me.

I just find that sometimes on here guys have crazy standards of what constitutes hot. Obviously, some thin, tan, big breasted woman is going to get a way better score for looks alone on a site like this. That doesnt mean that those are the only chicks these guys will bang (well, some of them anyway).

Everyone has different tastes on here. One dude will post a pic of his GF and a bunch of people post "I'd hit that" posts and others throw up in their mouths a little.

I think it's obsurd to take anything written on here personally. If you dont like what's being said and you cant laugh it off, stop reading it. It's mostly in jest and all BS anyway. And the people that are serious, well that's just their P.O.V. and I hope that they actually get those girls who meet their standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I love you...wait, that's been done already, hasn't it?

Also, before I forget: did anyone else expect this thread to be a pic of a really really really fat chick?

Cuz I was disappointed, until the drama started!
Old 05-17-2006, 03:45 PM

Tennenbaum,

while i'm not personally offended, it pisses me off for the reasons that i think it propogates a culture of misogyny. by having things on this internet forum and guys proving how cool they are by the best insults of women, it propogates the standard that making fun of women makes one cool... that's what pisses me off. the effects things like this have on the overall society, rather than individually potentially offensive things (because i actually have a pretty thick skin and can hold my own when it comes to these things, as those who know me can attest to)