flying_spur
frames_depot
mes_ami
miss_meidy
prime_move

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-14-2006, 05:57 AM

Default Re: Should we really care??

Go to Misc stats and highlight each cheat. One at a time go through them looking for your screen-name and how they do against you. No quick way.

To be honest, you dont need to do the whole icon thing for this. I did that to work out how they were doing in general against everyone.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:15 AM

Lets gang up, find an exploit, get rich and famous.If Party doesnt care about the bots, it doesnt care about them getting exploited either.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:33 AM

Guys, it gets worse. I've just gone through my (relatively small) database and found these guys as well. I have at least 500 hands on them all and they all play identical. Around 33/25 ish but they all fold BB only about 20%. There showdown numbers and aggression levels are identical almost.

Stale_mate1
LippaLippa
Megagigi
king_sturge
rambling_on
biznataly
clatnz82
marconee
trashspam
darci_bee
off_spin
toms_world
fodder_man
bulbking
seachange111
topflecher
merkin999

Im sure there will be more to follow. Gonna work out how much these [censored] have cost me now....
Old 11-14-2006, 07:05 AM

IIRC the 2 word thing that seems to be a commonality among most of these players is similar to a previous bot issue.
Maybe the players who were accused of being bots back when WPEX first went 100% RB (might have been April, somebody can do a search) or maybe it was 20 or 30 push-bots on the Party $22 SNG's several mths ago.

It's also interesting that this guy has apparently found such a way to beat the Party 6-max games by almost always defending in BB and generally playing really agg pre-flop (and probably just pushing and pushing all the way to river unless completely miss the board AND opp shows agg).

Previously I would not have thought it very easy to program a bot to win at limit 6-max but his system appears to be yielding decent results.

Also interesting his strategy of usually having each bot play only one table and never with each other.
Playing at same table with each other runs the risk of getting involved in pots with each other and simply passing money back and forth and losing to the rake.
And not having any one of the bots play multiple tables perhaps makes it less likely they will be noticed.

Finally, do we have any data on them playing when the table gets less than 6-handed?
I'd be interested to learn if they stay on the tables through 5-handed and shorter play or if they just leave.

At 4-handed and shorter I would think it would be tougher for them to be winning players.
But I wouldn't have thought it very likely that such bots could be winners at 6-handed either so I just don't know anymore.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:08 AM

If these are bots, and I guess it seems like they probably are, its pretty huge.

I thought a six max bot at 1/2 could be break even after a ton of work, but they are making a bet at 10/20 up? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2006, 07:15 AM

Ok.

So it seems Iīm 485$ ahead of these guys! Haha! In your face! Bots/clones/whatever.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I donīt know if that tells us something though. The percentage of my winnings these 485$ represent almost exactly correspond to the percentage of what these players represent of my whole player pool. In other words, this sample of players are nor better nor worse than my average opponent the last 30 k hands.
But I still do agree somethings about this whole thing smells rather odd...
Old 11-14-2006, 07:19 AM

I'll give you the standard anti bot argument, be more concerned about them beating the other players than them beating you.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If these are bots, and I guess it seems like they probably are, its pretty huge.

I thought a six max bot at 1/2 could be break even after a ton of work, but they are making a bet at 10/20 up? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I now have 72,000 hands on them.
On average they play 33/25 and win 50% at showdown.

They are winning at 1.54BB/100.

I'm not letting this drop!!!
Old 11-14-2006, 07:20 AM

Even more players with the 2 word naming scheme on the second list.

These players all play waaaaay to similiar in my opinion.

Look at the HUSH forum, for example. I am sure that the HUSH forum has achieved a closer consensus on correct strategy for 6-max online poker than any other group, ever. Yet we are nowhere even close to as convergent as the above players.

They are all the same player.