Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 08:01 AM

Default Re: 400k hand graph

in case it hasn't been said, fu [censored]
Old 09-28-2007, 08:50 AM

ATTENTION: I have detected the presence of swongs in my graph.

Also I'm only on track for like 190K after 400K hands. OP, what am I doing wrong?

Is it that I need to limp in 4% more hands and play more passively? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Thanks for your advice!
Old 09-28-2007, 09:12 AM

To all those saying he deserves no respect for his stats:

Respect dont pay the bills.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:28 AM

I hate you OP
Old 09-28-2007, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Imsakidd: I'm not saying it isn't a good brag in making money, I'm saying this guy is the opposite of special.

You see his location saying Sweden? You know, there are swedish forums, and thus I know this guy, and yes, he is the biggest nit ever, playing on very soft sites, it's really nothing that impresses me about this except for his stamina to put in hands. He would get killed on tougher sites.

Even so, congratulations on your results of course, I'm really not taking that away from you, I'm just trying to explain that these thats are really, really non even close to optimal, and that you are winning from really bad players, not from decent players.

Got it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Being an average player killing fish > being a talented player peddling a small edge/winrate against decent players. Good table selection is good poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

good table selection is good financial management. it is NOT good poker. the main problem that can face someone like OP is that if the games dry up to the point where super soft games like the ones he obviously plays in dont exist anymore then he is pretty much screwed as he will get eaten alive in tough lineups with those stats. i mean credit where credit's due, this is a great brag, but its probably a good idea to keep things in perspective...being a great player killing fish AND decent regulars>being an average played killing fish and getting owned by decent regulars.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Imsakidd: I'm not saying it isn't a good brag in making money, I'm saying this guy is the opposite of special.

You see his location saying Sweden? You know, there are swedish forums, and thus I know this guy, and yes, he is the biggest nit ever, playing on very soft sites, it's really nothing that impresses me about this except for his stamina to put in hands. He would get killed on tougher sites.

Even so, congratulations on your results of course, I'm really not taking that away from you, I'm just trying to explain that these thats are really, really non even close to optimal, and that you are winning from really bad players, not from decent players.

Got it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Being an average player killing fish > being a talented player peddling a small edge/winrate against decent players. Good table selection is good poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

good table selection is good financial management. it is NOT good poker. the main problem that can face someone like OP is that if the games dry up to the point where super soft games like the ones he obviously plays in dont exist anymore then he is pretty much screwed as he will get eaten alive in tough lineups with those stats. i mean credit where credit's due, this is a great brag, but its probably a good idea to keep things in perspective...being a great player killing fish AND decent regulars>being an average played killing fish and getting owned by decent regulars.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you think that I'm getting owned by any of the regulars? I counted my average result against the 13 players I've played most hands against at 500NL+ and had a total result of +$5220. These are all decent regulars.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:01 PM

god i wish i were able to play at Steve's house of donks poker dot com and win 250k from the clinically retarted
Old 09-28-2007, 01:05 PM

^^ damnit, you beat me

I wish I could post this graph and have people call me a fish.

nh op
Old 09-28-2007, 02:11 PM

OP shoulda staked me in EPT Barcelona
Old 09-28-2007, 03:21 PM

OP

ill swap you the BBJ winner code if you coach me (ill also let you have access to my empire superuser account)

deal?