Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2006, 11:07 PM

Default Re: Ask PITTM: Headphones, basketball, smoking weed.

How would you rate head-fi'ers, in terms of overall worth, versus 2p2ers?
Old 03-26-2006, 11:26 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

on a 1-10 scale, they would lose 4 points on whatever 2p2ers are. people who listen to headphones tend to avoid social contact, which i dont really do. these guys obv dont get out much. but they are very smart when it comes to headphones.

rj
Old 03-27-2006, 01:03 AM

There are no good shops in my area that I know of, is there a decent place to buy things like glass blown bowls online?
Old 03-27-2006, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tell your friend to buy bubble hash bags so that he can make bubble hash with the leaves instead of throwing them away! <3

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Please enlighten me, I am unfamiliar with this bubble hash you speak of.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:22 AM

What do you recommend as the easiest way to obtain a club card in the Bay Area? Please go into details, i.e. recommending doctors/clubs if you can.

Can you elaborate on the relationship between weed and motivation? How well established is the relationship, and how significant/noticeable are the effects? How do you think it's influenced your life, i.e. do you have trouble getting yourself to class or what? I've been blazing on average maybe 4 sessions/week for the last 2 or so years (I realize this is nothing extreme), and I suffer from a lack of motivation more than anyone I know. I never suspected that weed had anything to do with this until now, though.

Nice thread, and thanks in advance!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:28 AM

Shure Ec3's. I bought them before all the reviews. Worth the price for noise reducing headphones?
Old 03-27-2006, 03:34 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
There are no good shops in my area that I know of, is there a decent place to buy things like glass blown bowls online?

[/ QUOTE ]

This site rules.

its british, but they ship things here, and they have a pretty badass selection and while theyre overpriced, if you have no other way it isnt really overpriced.

rj
Old 03-27-2006, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tell your friend to buy bubble hash bags so that he can make bubble hash with the leaves instead of throwing them away! <3

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Please enlighten me, I am unfamiliar with this bubble hash you speak of.

[/ QUOTE ]

when someone grows weed they end up with a bunch of buds(easy to sell) and leaves(semi worthless). the leaves are unsmokable, but still have an asston of THC(the active ingredient in weed) on them. so what most people do is they buy these special bags with gradually smaller openings and they put all their leaves inside the bag and inside a giant vat of water. after a long period of stirring, the thc particles come out of the bag and filter to the last bag on the inside. when you take the bags out, the thc particles harden into big pieces of bubble hash, a very enjoyable smoke. so instead of a bunch of garbage leaves, you have a bunch of bricks of hash.

rj
Old 03-27-2006, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you recommend as the easiest way to obtain a club card in the Bay Area? Please go into details, i.e. recommending doctors/clubs if you can.

Can you elaborate on the relationship between weed and motivation? How well established is the relationship, and how significant/noticeable are the effects? How do you think it's influenced your life, i.e. do you have trouble getting yourself to class or what? I've been blazing on average maybe 4 sessions/week for the last 2 or so years (I realize this is nothing extreme), and I suffer from a lack of motivation more than anyone I know. I never suspected that weed had anything to do with this until now, though.

Nice thread, and thanks in advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

www.medicann.org has a list of doctors in california who will give prescriptions for medical marijuana.

the motivation thing sucks. wheneever one thinks about a leisurely activity that they want to do a lot it will hinder their desire to do non-leisurely things, like say, go to school. this is how weed becomes unmotivating.

rj
Old 03-27-2006, 03:44 PM

dont buy bose for noise cancelling. i think the shures are fine headphones that you will enjoy. im suprised no one has asked me about extremely expensive headphones yet in this thread, so i thought i might as well point out 2 amazing amazing headphones that actually do exist.

the worlds best in ear headphone

head speakers!!!

gl

rj