Old 10-29-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: FT sweat - blanconegro @ Stars Million

blancooooooooooooooooooooooooo

u played sick, GG, stm, etc.

but u still just got owned by bakes
Old 10-29-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey connor i forgot to mention but you owe me $10,000 for that one night you slept on my hotel room floor in aruba. oh also we got room service, so actually about $14,000. "ec10" on stars. thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in that case I'm gonna need to collect some Vegas rent and then there's also the fact that we started on the same table and I played a hand horribly at the beginning of the tourney and he was the one who benefited by getting the chips. So yeah...

Obv, jk. Awesome score Connor congrats bro.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:31 PM

to the guy whose account it is

Do you confirm/deny allegations you sold your stack in the FTP mil the prev week when you won?

Also, the IP thing means nothing if you sold your stack we know how JJ plays when he's on the phone with someone.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Do you confirm/deny allegations you sold your stack in the FTP mil the prev week when you won?

Also, the IP thing means nothing if you sold your stack we know how JJ plays when he's on the phone with someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

link/details?

kinda a harsh accusation to level at someone w/o any backup
Old 10-30-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i am not even gonna reply
i had a sick two weeks and have to hear [censored] like this

gifafi or whatever
Old 10-30-2007, 11:37 AM

MFdoom I can't provide proof unless those mentioned speak up themselves but I heard from multiple sources in vegas about imp/JJ buying an account that won the ftp mil. Feel free to defend yourself and post your xfer hisotry on stars and ftp and maybe we can have some support from both verify it wasn't altered.

Unless you don't want to clear your name from the muck of the multiaccounter or else your two deep runs(note I said deep runs not wins) are nothing to be ashamed off but how much of a muppet were you and for what price/%.

Anyways this will just get a he said she said thing but I have no reason to randomly bash you I have no personal angst vs you never met you as far as I know. I just tell my friends what info I have been told and I told connor this during the final table so he would be aware of the possibility that it was a muppet. For JJ or someone else since I was quite sure you were an account for sale when deep.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MFdoom I can't provide proof unless those mentioned speak up themselves but I heard from multiple sources in vegas about imp/JJ buying an account that won the ftp mil. Feel free to defend yourself and post your xfer hisotry on stars and ftp and maybe we can have some support from both verify it wasn't altered.

Unless you don't want to clear your name from the muck of the multiaccounter or else your two deep runs(note I said deep runs not wins) are nothing to be ashamed off but how much of a muppet were you and for what price/%.

Anyways this will just get a he said she said thing but I have no reason to randomly bash you I have no personal angst vs you never met you as far as I know. I just tell my friends what info I have been told and I told connor this during the final table so he would be aware of the possibility that it was a muppet. For JJ or someone else since I was quite sure you were an account for sale when deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

I staked chris for the stars win. He was staked by a friend of mine the week before in the ftp win- ask me personally if you want to know any details.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:18 PM

thanks durr the ps has been cleared the ftp selling a % deep is the part in question.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks durr the ps has been cleared the ftp selling a % deep is the part in question.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know chris and the guy who backed him... afaik he was backed for the whole tourny.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:25 PM

he told me slightly different over AIM this morning.