Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

[ QUOTE ]
Myrtha, You certainly have a lot of stories when money disappears.

[ QUOTE ]
I can vouch for Mythra, he was with me and my wife Zsa Zsa Gabor snowboarding in the Florida Everglades all weekend.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
If I was a scammer, there wouldn't be any stories..
Old 02-12-2007, 12:05 AM

Also, someone posted something about my bankroll and running bad.. that was when I was struggling on 50NL, learning NL games. I play 100NL with 4.5K bankroll.

Also, I could've walked away with 5 figure if I really wanted to scam someone. I had 10K sitting in my neteller back then, all I had to was deposit to various poker sites.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:21 AM

people actually want to give this scammer the benefit of the doubt?

look, two days ago I talked to Mythra on FTP and he was claiming he won a Superbowl bet with astarck. If the person using Mythra's account then really was some other scammer who broke in, that scammer wouldn't have made up some story about the Superbowl. It is just sooooooo obvious Mythra is at fault here.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, someone posted something about my bankroll and running bad.. that was when I was struggling on 50NL, learning NL games. I play 100NL with 4.5K bankroll.

Also, I could've walked away with 5 figure if I really wanted to scam someone. I had 10K sitting in my neteller back then, all I had to was deposit to various poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^ that language is like verbatim from what Mytrha was telling me on FTP two days ago, which makes it very unlikely that the person on his account was a hacker unless they happen to write exactly the same and use the exact same figures and logic.

and wtf, if someone breaks into your account they don't 4-table 1/2 limit and play like a nit like Mythra was doing. Jesus his story has so many holes.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If the person using Mythra's account then really was some other scammer who broke in, that scammer wouldn't have made up some story about the Superbowl. It is just sooooooo obvious Mythra is at fault here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe that person tried to act legit and delay the account suspension? I don't care what you personally think, but don't get to a quick conclusion and post here when everything is uncertain.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^ that language is like verbatim from what Mytrha was telling me on FTP two days ago, which makes it very unlikely that the person on his account was a hacker unless they happen to write exactly the same and use the exact same figures and logic.

and wtf, if someone breaks into your account they don't 4-table 1/2 limit and play like a nit like Mythra was doing. Jesus his story has so many holes.

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG WHY WOULD I POST THE IMAGE WHEN I CAN GET CAUGHT SO QUICKLY. Jesus christ.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:32 AM

Give the guy some slack -- I know it doesn't look good, but he is here now, and ostensibly doing what he can w/ his bank and FTP.

I have no more knowledge than anyone else here, but christ, if #1 objective here is to get astarck his money back, let myrtha do what he's got to do, and then we can worry about assigning blame. If it turns out that he's been shady in any respect, i'll be first in line to light the straw under his feet, but until then: c-h-i-l-l.

If u want to discuss a real low-life scammer, go look up Dementia's recent shenanigans in BBV.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I pretty much have to agree with everything you are saying.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your story doesn't make any sense. You sound like a POS douchbag. Now pay back the money you stole. People know your real name and where you go to college. Full Tilt will be able to trace the IP address of the person who allegedly broke into your account, and I am very certain that IP address will belong to you.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your story doesn't make any sense. You sound like a POS douchbag. Now pay back the money you stole. People know your real name and where you go to college. Full Tilt will be able to trace the IP address of the person who allegedly broke into your account, and I am very certain that IP address will belong to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
You know what? [censored] you.
I'm going to whatever I can do to give the money that belongs to another guy, but I'm not gonna take any of your [censored]. I helped over 15+ people shipping over 40K, and I lost 3k myself just now. I know that I do not deserve this. I wouldn't have come back here if I was a scammer.
Closed Thread