Old 08-28-2006, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Interesting Places that youve had sex

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- alley behind bar in pacific beach

[/ QUOTE ]

standard

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed- i almost put stndrd next to it. nice.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:03 PM

It was in a bed, but what made it interesting was that we were in a hotel room in vegas with three other people and we were all watching a movie on PPV. My girlfriend and I were lying, spoon style, in one of the beds under the covers and I managed to pull down her pants and do her from behind without having anyone else notice.

The funniest thing was that, when I finished, I pulled her pants back up and then gave her a smack on the ass saying "let me get by you, babe," as though to get up to go the bathroom, knowing that she absolutely LOVED getting spanked both during and after sex and also knowing that it would cause her to cum. So while I was climbing over her to go to the bathroom, she was stifiling a huge orgasm so our friends wouldn't know what was going on. Very very cool and possibly my best sex ever.

Same girl once gave me a BJ in a nightclub in the area in the back where they had couches. No one seemed to notice us there either.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:32 PM

a number of interesting ones, but for now i'm going to go with the student louge in weinstein for NYUers. I used to use this place all the time freshman year before i was cool enough with my roomate to ask him to leave late at night.

No locks on the doors though + multiple occasions = me suprised no one ever walked in.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:00 PM

At the end of a first date with a girl, was making out with her in the parking lot of her apartment complex.

She kept saying over and over again, "I'm not letting you into my apartment on the first date!" even though she obviously wanted to have sex with me.

Soon I was getting blue balls so I said I had to go home. She then said, "Wait a minute," and led me over to a sidewalk that led to the apartment's swimming pool, dropped down on her knees and gave me a BJ.

The sun had gone down but it was still pretty light out, and it's not like we were hiding in the bushes or anything, but standing right in the middle of this sidewalk in full view of at least 10-12 different apartment windows, not to mention anyone walking by would have had to make a detour around us. Luckily no one walked by.

I came in her mouth (6-roper), she spit the cum into the bushes, stood up and said, "I really shouldn't let you into my apartment on the first date, but now I really need you to [censored] me." So we went to her apartment and [censored] there.

Girls are weird.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:00 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
- dugout of the UCSB baseball diamond

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. i feel dirty. me and my gf used the same spot when i went there [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

rj
Old 08-28-2006, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- dugout of the UCSB baseball diamond

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. i feel dirty. me and my gf used the same spot when i went there [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

first base or third base?
Old 08-28-2006, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Airline flight.
Ladies room of a bar (three times).

[/ QUOTE ]

I expected more out of you...
Old 08-28-2006, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I came in her mouth (6-roper), she spit the cum into the bushes, stood up and said, "I really shouldn't let you into my apartment on the first date, but now I really need you to [censored] me." So we went to her apartment and [censored] there.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I know, but uh, what does this mean?