Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2007, 04:24 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

will it work with Spade Eye?
Old 06-28-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no problem paying 100 bucks for the program, but the problem is that I have a desktop and laptop in SF and a desktop and laptop in LA. And who knows when I'll be upgrading my comp. What I'm saying is that I just don't want it to be a big hassle if I want to install it on my comp. And my guess is, most that are buying this can probably afford to not give it to their friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want to make it really clear that this won't be a problem. You will be able to run more than one copy at a time and you will be able to get new codes when you buy new computers / format your current computer and it will all be pain free. You send me an e-mail I send you a new code.

Edit: I might even make it more automated than this where customers would have a login on my site and be able to activeate and deactivate codes. That takes work though so at least initially it will be e-mail based.

rvg
Old 06-28-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
will it work with Spade Eye?

[/ QUOTE ]

The developer of Spade Eye already said he'd be supporting it. Hopefully Sixth Sense will as well although they haven't mentioned anything.

rvg
Old 06-28-2007, 05:36 PM

Pricing sounds great, and I certainly appreciate the discount as I just purchased tourney manager.

Everything you've posted so far looks great.

My question is where do holdem manager and tourney manager overlap feature wise? What does tourney manager do that holdem manager will not?
Old 06-28-2007, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My question is where do holdem manager and tourney manager overlap feature wise? What does tourney manager do that holdem manager will not?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tourney Manager is really dedicated to managing tourney results in a very easy to use manner with lots of result based filters and charts and graphs.

Holdem Manager, as far as tourneys are concerned, comes in at a much more micro level giving you hand and opponent analysis down to the BB/M remaining for each player on each hand. Results can still be imported from tourneys but your results view in terms of dollars is limited to the income tab which combines all forms of poker income.

So, to sum it up, HM has 1 tab that lets you do charting and some basic analysis for tourney results vs TM where the entire app is dedicated to this.

rvg
Old 06-28-2007, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tourney Manager is really dedicated to managing tourney results in a very easy to use manner with lots of result based filters and charts and graphs.

Holdem Manager, as far as tourneys are concerned, comes in at a much more micro level giving you hand and opponent analysis down to the BB/M remaining for each player on each hand. Results can still be imported from tourneys but your results view in terms of dollars is limited to the income tab which combines all forms of poker income.

So, to sum it up, HM has 1 tab that lets you do charting and some basic analysis for tourney results vs TM where the entire app is dedicated to this.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]
is possible to make a version with both TM and HM in?
when will it be available?
Old 06-28-2007, 10:05 PM

the site i need to convert is mansion
but i heard they are moving to ipoke network. so no point to work support for it.
but i still have whole bunch old HH i want to convert.....
Old 06-29-2007, 03:33 AM

Can't wait.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:00 AM

So this will basically be an alternative to pt/pa ?
wow the 3betting preflop stuff and the interface are really looking great [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2007, 08:25 AM

So, are the Poker Tracker people responding in any way to what looks like their first considerable challenge?