Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2006, 04:03 AM

Default Re: Whats Your Pet Peave?

[ QUOTE ]
Poster: swede123
Subject: Re: Whats Your Pet Peave?

Dude:

I'm not necessarily advocating going super fast down the road, but I do think it's safer (for all involved) to move to the right whenever you're not passing. That way the crazies can zip on by without having to swerve around you.

[/ QUOTE ]

many many years ago, my uncle used to explain why he drove fast...because he wanted to get off the road faster, to avoid the bad drivers.

p.s. he was a good uncle
Old 06-06-2006, 04:27 AM

Default Re: Whats Your Pet Peave?

You're approaching a red light and want to turn right...no cars in the right lane and all the sudden, someone decides they have to change into your lane in front of you, thus forcing you to wait at the light
On the flip side, the guys who see you're turning right and move up to give you room are pretty cool.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Whats Your Pet Peeve?

[ QUOTE ]
Mine seem to all happen while driving:
3) Another which burns me: I'm driving on a two lane road (one on either side). From an upcoming cross street, another driver can see me coming and pulls out causing me to brake a little. Alone this is no big deal, but then the other driver proceeds to drive slowly in front of me. WTF? You're in such a big rush that you have to pull out in front of me, but you're going to drive slowly now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I hate when people do this. It's even worse when they run that stop sign at like 10 mph just to turn in front of you and drive 45.

Also, I have a problem with truckers who are going ~65 pulling into the passing lane just as I'm about to pass them going ~80, when there isn't a car behind me for another 3000 feet. If he would just wait 2 seconds so I can pass him. Jeez.