Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Choose what best describes your views on loaning money?
I was fooled by Air Americas hype of their success. 2 6.25%
I knew these guys were losers from day 1. 30 93.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2007, 12:43 AM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One area of Pokertracker that needs some attention is the "Known Final Hand Summary" on the "Misc. Stats" tab. This section shows different data for different sites. On Stars, it shows only hands that went to showdown. On Party is shows any hand made, whether it went to showdown or not. Pat has said that this section originally worked as it does for Stars, but for sites added later, he changed it to work as it does at Party.

Each method is useful for different purposes. The best way would be to include all hands made, with a check box to restrict it to only hands that went to showdown. Similar to the current check box for "Show Only Hands That Were Not Folded".

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I was aware of this like 2 years ago but recently forgot...

-AP10

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact, you were the OP in the thread mentioned above! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, too funny. And how long ago was that? It has to have been awhile...
Old 08-08-2007, 12:45 AM

so basically what you saying is you want to make pokeroffice?

yay.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One area of Pokertracker that needs some attention is the "Known Final Hand Summary" on the "Misc. Stats" tab. This section shows different data for different sites. On Stars, it shows only hands that went to showdown. On Party is shows any hand made, whether it went to showdown or not. Pat has said that this section originally worked as it does for Stars, but for sites added later, he changed it to work as it does at Party.

Each method is useful for different purposes. The best way would be to include all hands made, with a check box to restrict it to only hands that went to showdown. Similar to the current check box for "Show Only Hands That Were Not Folded".

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I was aware of this like 2 years ago but recently forgot...

-AP10

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact, you were the OP in the thread mentioned above! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, too funny. And how long ago was that? It has to have been awhile...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wed Oct 12, 2005
Old 08-08-2007, 12:03 AM

Switch to FoxPro and put an end to the infernal "compressing" of the database, and get instant access to everything as a bonus.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Switch to FoxPro and put an end to the infernal "compressing" of the database, and get instant access to everything as a bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know there are a lot of PokerTracker users on this forum. I'm hoping this thread will spark a lot of discussion.

As most PokerTracker users are aware, PokerTracker is an extremely powerful, relatively easy to use piece of software. However, it is a bit dated and there are parts of it that are problematic. This is not something that is unknown to the PokerTracker team.

You might be wondering why I, the developer of PokerAce Hud, am posting this? Well, a long time in the making, the PokerTracker team and myself have decided to join forces to develop the next generation of PokerTracker. Our combined experience and expertise will be utilized to create something more powerful, easier to use, and easier on the eyes than the current offerings of PokerTracker.

The reason of this thread is not to generate hype for a non-existent product. It is to find out what you, the PokerTracker users, want to see in the next generation. What do you like about PokerTracker? What do you hate? What would you like to see changed? Both the PokerTracker team and myself have always valued and appreciated our users. We try to go above and beyond what is expected in regards to service and support. We hope to continue that by giving you the PokerTracker you want to see.

A lot of you have been wanting this for a long time. Now it's your chance to give your input. Help us continue to make PokerTracker the best solution for today and tomorrow.

Questions? Comments? Criticism? We'd like to hear it all and all input is appreciated.

Note: I will not be spreading this post among other forums. If you know of a community that would appreciate being able to voice their opinions, by all means, link them to this thread. I would like to keep all discussion here though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, a built in hand converter.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:02 AM

I thought of something this evening. I'd like to be able to optionally right-align the stats in the hud.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please, a built in hand converter.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be great.

My english is bad but i'll try to explain my wishes.

* let us choose the path of card images [x]enter the URL
* do not hard code the BBcode for colors
Old 08-27-2007, 10:29 AM

I havent read the whole thread, only the few first pages so I don't know if this has been mentionned yet, but I'd like to have a filter that lets me selects hands based on when they occured in a specific session.

Example: First 10% of hands played
Last 10 hands played
etc...
Old 08-27-2007, 04:30 PM

The only reason I still use a PC is poker tracker. Please allow different OS like Mac OSX and linux support.