Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Bodog Update Regarding Neteller & Payouts

I'm curious if the addresses have to match my ID for the Western Union payout. I requested a cashout and didn't realize I hadn't updated my address since I moved last year. I know you have to be in the same city, which I am, but the house address is different....
Old 01-23-2007, 10:45 PM

That would be a sweet cashout option.

Jeff
Old 01-23-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious if the addresses have to match my ID for the Western Union payout. I requested a cashout and didn't realize I hadn't updated my address since I moved last year. I know you have to be in the same city, which I am, but the house address is different....

[/ QUOTE ]

i need this info also...
Old 01-23-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey thefish, you have to check your mail box through the bodog software. Click cashier and then click your messages. I was waiting around for an email and didnt get one then realized the information was there in my bodog cashier.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah still nothing. I email bodog everyday and here are their replies:

19 Jan 2007: Thank you for your payout request dated Fri, Jan 19, 2007 for the amount of $500.00. Your payout will be reviewed in the next 24 hrs.

20 Jan 2007: Thank you for your recent payout request dated Fri, Jan 19, 2007. Your payout has been issued. Please note that it may take an average of 2 business days for a payment to complete transferring. (NO MENTION OF HOW I WILL RECEIVE FUNDS).

22 Jan 2007: Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service. Your payout request has been approved and the funds will be sent to you via Western Union. In the next 24-48 hours you will receive a message through your Bodog Account on how to retrieve the funds and all the information you will need.

23 Jan 2007: Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service. We apologize for the delay but your payout request has been sent to your via Western Union. In the next 24-72 hours you should receive information through your Bodog Account on how to retrieve the funds.

round and round we go...
Old 01-24-2007, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't matter.. they only gave me grief about it cuz they sent my funds to Nevada, and I'm in Ohio trying to pick them up.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey thefish, you have to check your mail box through the bodog software. Click cashier and then click your messages. I was waiting around for an email and didnt get one then realized the information was there in my bodog cashier.

[/ QUOTE ]

19 Jan 2007: Thank you for your payout request dated Fri, Jan 19, 2007 for the amount of $500.00. Your payout will be reviewed in the next 24 hrs.

20 Jan 2007: Thank you for your recent payout request dated Fri, Jan 19, 2007. Your payout has been issued. Please note that it may take an average of 2 business days for a payment to complete transferring. (NO MENTION OF HOW I WILL RECEIVE FUNDS).

22 Jan 2007: Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service. Your payout request has been approved and the funds will be sent to you via Western Union. In the next 24-48 hours you will receive a message through your Bodog Account on how to retrieve the funds and all the information you will need.

23 Jan 2007: Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service. We apologize for the delay but your payout request has been sent to your via Western Union. In the next 24-72 hours you should receive information through your Bodog Account on how to retrieve the funds.

round and round we go...

[/ QUOTE ]

Same for me except the second email say I'm now getting $300 instead of the $79 that I cashed out...
Old 01-24-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

round and round we go...

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm getting the same responses thefish; i fear i'm not going to be seeing my money again.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:34 PM

You'll get an email with the info you need to pick up the money from any Western Union location (see the WU website for one near you). Just be patient. It takes a day or so for Bodog to set it up.

Edmond
Old 01-24-2007, 12:40 PM

I was one of those people who signed up on BetWWTS for the free NFL bet back in September. One of the promotions they had was a free $20 bet on the Super Bowl winner. I chose Indy. Anyway, I had forgotten about it until last weekend when Indy won. Last night I logged onto BetWWTS and could not find my wager. I had forgotten they had been bought by Bodog. They had me phone Bodog to get my account info and log in. While I was on the phone with support I asked a few questions about deposit options and withdrawals. The support person told me they would have a new option in 2-3 days but could not give me details yet.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For those having issues with their payouts.
Please CALL them.

1-888-263-0000 Ext. 2

They have the best phone support in the business & it's toll free, so I recommend calling them instead of sending emails.
And Bodog is not going to stiff you, you'll get your money, be patient it takes a couple days.