YES 2 18.18%
NO 8 72.73%
BASTARD 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2007, 11:53 AM

Default Re: People and things that infuriate you way more than they should

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On Nantucket, parking downtown is a nightmare...there is one main lot that is three rows. Each row is one way, so you snake through the parking lot going up one row, down the next, up the third. There is no way to cut to the second row without going all the way up the first. I'm looking for a parking spot one night, and there are two cars behind me. I see a spot open up in the next row over and am about halfway down the first row. I'm obviously headed towards the parking space when the girlfriend of the guy driving the truck behind me jumps out of the car and runs over to STAND in the space in the next row to save it for him.

What is your play here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Assault and battery, most likely. This is a Grade A, Class 1 dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just run her over. Claim you didn't see she was heading towards the spot.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1. I'm looking for a parking spot at night. There are no cars behind me and I see a single spot, so I prepare to parallel park. I pull up next to the car in front of the spot, with my turn signal on, and then put it in reverse, with my reverse lights clearly on. Then out of nowhere some idiot speeds up and pulls right up to my bumper. YOU SAW WHAT I WAS DOING, KILL YOURSELF!

[/ QUOTE ]

On Nantucket, parking downtown is a nightmare...there is one main lot that is three rows. Each row is one way, so you snake through the parking lot going up one row, down the next, up the third. There is no way to cut to the second row without going all the way up the first. I'm looking for a parking spot one night, and there are two cars behind me. I see a spot open up in the next row over and am about halfway down the first row. I'm obviously headed towards the parking space when the girlfriend of the guy driving the truck behind me jumps out of the car and runs over to STAND in the space in the next row to save it for him.

What is your play here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Find another space.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:05 PM

Whenever I am trying to move something electronic and the cords and plugs get stuck on something I go into a crazy rage and almost throw the item out the window instead of for example setting my computer monitor down and unfreeing the cords from behind my desk.

Also when I was in Nicaragua a few month ago our hostel was near the center of the town, so every time you left there would be about 5 taxi drivers asking you if you wanted to go to Managua. So after 10x a day for 10 days, you'd think they would understand that when its 7AM and you're wearing boardshorts and no tshirts that you wouldn't be making the 3 hour $70 drive by yourself and that they would shut the [censored] up and stop asking you.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
unfreeing

[/ QUOTE ]

Insert some sort of witty taunt here.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:09 PM

When otherwise awesome posters (tuq, NT!, El D, Sponger, Clarkmeister, etc.) make a completely asinine post and destroy whatever "that guy's funny" points they've earned so far.

... or maybe it's just me...
Old 06-27-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously Riverman why not just get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was very funny.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whenever I am trying to move something electronic and the cords and plugs get stuck on something I go into a crazy rage and almost throw the item out the window instead of for example setting my computer monitor down and unfreeing the cords from behind my desk.

[/ QUOTE ]

There aren't many things that enrage me more than uncooperative inanimate objects. My preferred move here is to yank on the offending cord until it either gets somehow pulled out of its receptacle, or it snaps the cord in two/damages whatever it's plugged into.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:27 PM

Teenagers' conversations about stupid, pointless stuff and riddled with jokes that aren't funny at the table next to me when I'm trying to eat my Taco Bell Grilled Stuffed Chicken Burrito. I shouldn't get so worked up, because I had these same conversations when I was their age, but still...these kids are sooooooo stupid. No wonder adults always think the "kids these days" are worthless. What else could you think? They are worthless. Fortunately, by the time they finish college, they'll mostly have it out of their systems.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have an uncontrollable rage toward people who think The Fountainhead is the greatest book ever. If they were a race, I would be all for genocide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha guess you'll have to try to kill me, because it's my favorite book.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fortunately, by the time they finish college, they'll mostly have it out of their systems.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.